Where can I post my discord contact information that is rules friendly?

Started by meikle, December 26, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meikle

Personal contact information isn't supposed to be public so I can't put it on my profile, and there isn't a discord shortcut the way there is for icq, skype, etc in the profile
Kiss your lover with that filthy mouth, you fuckin' monster.

O and O and Discord
A and A

Tolvo

I know people do put it in their signatures, but I'm not 100% on the rules on that since signatures show up in public parts of the forum.

meikle

Kiss your lover with that filthy mouth, you fuckin' monster.

O and O and Discord
A and A

RedPhoenix

You can post it in an A/A thread, or your O/O thread too. Basically if you look at E the first column on the left is the "public" section of the site so those are the forums you can't post it in (looking for boards, intro, off topic, etc).

I guess non-approved members can't see signatures if it's okay to put them there (I honestly have no idea!)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Tolvo

Yeah I was thinking similarly for Apologies and O/O threads but was checking some to see first if people do that.

The Green One

I invite people to ask for my Discord username on my sig, and show my username in my A/A thread ^^

Not available for new stories

Oreo

Quote from: Liam Dale on December 26, 2018, 05:29:06 PM
I invite people to ask for my Discord username on my sig, and show my username in my A/A thread ^^
This is a good method until we get the site CMS update.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin