Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

Granted, but they all go to me.

1. I wish I had a pet penguin.
2. I wish I had a device that could hold unlimited amounts of music.
3. I wish I wasn't so easily stressed.
4. I wish I had pink hair.

;D
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

BlightRaptor

All granted, buuuuuut...

1. The penguin is a wanted serial killer.
2. The device can hold unlimited amounts of music, but of only one song, and it came with "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" preloaded and can't be uninstalled.
3. You no longer become stressed. Ever. In fact you saunter through life with a perpetually stoned face.
4. You have pink hair. All over. Now you're a giant pink puff ball and an honary furry like me.  8-)

I wish for a candy bar.

Ligeia

Granted. But sadly it's an imaginary candy bar and it gets eaten by an imaginary bubble blowing dragon with
rabbit ears named Fredrick.

I wish I had the best coffee in the world for me to drink.
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Saidi

Granted, but it is the only cup left and you accidentally spill it all.

I wish I had a personal masseuse. 
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Ligeia

(Lol That actually sounds like something I'd do.)
Granted. But she's a burly woman by the name of Olga and doesn't know the meaning of the word 'gentle'.

I wish I had a scholarship to any college of my choice.
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Saidi

(haha me too, and Olga sound scarry lol )

Granted, but it's only for five dollars the rest is still out of pocket.

I wish I was a polyglot.
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

LilyRoseBlack23

Granted, but you spent so much time learning other languages you damaged your vocal chords and can only use sign language or write in them

I wish I had a spoon

Ligeia

Granted. But the spoon belonged to a mob boss and now he's after you and will stop at nothing to get it back.

I wish I was able to play guitar like Jimmy Paige.

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

LilyRoseBlack23

Granted, but to do so required a pagan spell and Jimmy's blood, who died in the process, so you're now on the run from the law

I wish someone would cook me blueberry pancakes

Funkygirl

Granted,but they'll be burnt,aww poor you!

I wish i could have a new cell phone.
Hey y'all
My On & Offs

PM me for role playing ,I'd love to role play.

LilyRoseBlack23

Granted it's the coolest most awesome advanced phone on the market, but the service provider doesn't provide service where you live and work

I wish I had a new car

Funkygirl

Granted but it gets broken down on the very first day.

I wish i could have some chicken wings!!
Hey y'all
My On & Offs

LilyRoseBlack23

Granted but they are still attached to the chickens

I wish it were warmer outside

Ligeia

Granted. But it's now so hot going outside is dangerous.

I wish it was summer.

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Funkygirl

Granted but then it will be summer through out the year

I wish I had a chocolate fountain
Hey y'all
My On & Offs

Xerath

Granted. You become the thing (fantastic four) and break your way trough walls.

I wish I would win the lottery

diamonedsky

Granted, but, miraculously, so do 100,000 other people, and having to split it... you're left with very little.

I wish I had a fresh batch of cookies to eat.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, you now have a fresh batch of soy-curry cookies.  Enjoy!

I wish I had someone to share some waffles with.

diamonedsky

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on February 01, 2013, 05:00:16 PM
I wish I had someone to share some waffles with.

-giggles- ::)

@dragonsen: Granted, but you had to buy them all like everyone else, except you had to buy them all at once to fulfill your wish, and now you're broke and also unable to pay for electricity, so you have no light to read by at night.

I wish I had a hovercraft.
Van Halen - Tattoo

BlightRaptor

Granted, but the hover craft is powered by a small elf inside who is roasted and screams every time you use it, but at least he'll never die or stop working.

Quote from: Ligeia on January 31, 2013, 11:29:40 PM
(Lol That actually sounds like something I'd do.)
Granted. But she's a burly woman by the name of Olga and doesn't know the meaning of the word 'gentle'.

I wish for a session with Olga.

Ligeia

Granted. But you end up with bruises on your back from her rough massage and an inability to get out of bed.

I wish I had bacon.

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

BlightRaptor

Granted. However it is still in the form of a living pig. You'll have to prepare it yourself.

I wish for a day off.

Ligeia

Granted. But you end up cleaning house the entire day.

I wish I could turn invisible

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

LilyRoseBlack23

Granted, but you're stuck like that forever, turn rogue, and most be hunted and killed

I wish I had my wisdom teeth out already

diamonedsky

Granted, but your dentist is blind and deaf, unable to properly see what he's doing, and unable to hear your screams.

I wish life were like a movie, but not a horror movie or post-apocalyptic one. :P
Van Halen - Tattoo