Interest check on a MMF fantasy game

Started by Verasaille, February 09, 2023, 01:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Love triangle meets danger (F for any playing M)

Body:
I have in mind a threesome, two men and a woman (MC) who are interacting in a way that takes into consideration that she wants one of them (YC) to the point of feeling definitely 'in lust' rather than love. The other one she considers a friend she trusts and likes a lot, but not to the point of wanting to be intimate.

The plot is that the one she wants to have the opportunity to seduce and have her way is put off by her assertiveness, even though he is definitely attracted to her. He backs off, but remains polite and determined to be the professional he is. The friend wants her so badly he would do anything for her and makes no secret about it, treating her with gifts and favors with the vain hope she will give in.

What I want out of the rp is a way for all of them to learn something. There is a story involved that puts all of them in danger in some way and they have to work together, in spite of the jealousy, the longing, the angst of wanting to give in but not being able to for many reasons.

Setting
I do have a specific setting I want to use. It is my world I have made over the years as a fantasy setting for my stories. I find it easier to use that than to try and fit into some established popular movie/anime/cartoon world.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221640.0

My character

My character is Hanei Silverhawk. Her father is Danal Silverhawk, a retired adventurer who made a small fortune in his youth and invested it in a business, the Dew Drop Inn. He wants her to stop her adventuring and give him some grandkids to spoil. She is not ready yet! But she works in the Inn as a waitress and bartender. She has sort of an underground reputation as a rogue/thief who can pick locks, disarm traps, and pick pockets with ease. Her mother is a half elf who died in childbirth trying to give Hanei a sister, ten years previously. Hanei is now 26. I like the profile pic I have now as a face claim.

Your character choices are:

Captain of the City Guard. (Name you choose)

He is tall, muscular and seriously handsome. (I picture Henry Cavil in this role as he makes my blood boil, he he) He is very professional in his job, appointed by the Duke to keep order in the Crescent City. He is not above a bit of bribery, as long as it does not harm anyone. (He enjoys keeping tabs on the smuggling operations by allowing them to bribe him to look the other way when they have a shipment coming in.) He abhors slavery, brutality to animals and any behavior that disturbs the peace of "his city". I see him as stern but not without compassion. Quiet mannered but able to shout down a mob or discipline his guardsmen. They trust him and obey him implicitly, even when they are unsure of what he is doing. He is intelligent, calm in the face of danger and very good using his sword or any weapon he might have to hand. Also good at hand to hand fighting without a weapon. In other words, you do not want to mess with him or get on his bad side. He is attracted to Hanei, but finds her way to forward towards him. Perhaps he is the kind of man who prefers to do the seducing? He often comes to her for information, so he tries to be polite and courteous to her, but not to the point of giving in to her obvious lust for him. This is open for discussion, personality wise. Please see my O/O's for a further clarification. I want this to be your character to build. If you want him to be bold as a commander, but a little girl shy or loving the attention he gets for being a Captain and using his charm to seduce when he knows it will benefit him, or any manner of assertive, but controlled, its fine with me. OOC communication can help us fill this in to match both your wishes and mine.

The friend (You can name him)
She has a close friend, he is really into her and loves her in his own way. He is also a bit of a scoundrel, part time fence, incurable flirt, and her partner in crime in most of her off work shenanigans. She likes and trusts him, but has no interest in bedding him. Sexy, flirty, generous but reciprocal in that he will do favors but also ask favors in return. I am willing to do this part if a potential writer wishes to play the other man. Build wise, I would say slim, athletic and very agile. Picture Orlando Bloom in this role, or Johnny Depp. I see him as kind of a rascal and shameless flirt with anyone kind of guy. He can fight, and do well but he prefers non violent action. This is also a role open for a third player, or I can take him over, or you may wish to do both males!

The plot:

The Basilisk heart

The highest ranking Magister in Crescent City, El'Margaine, has a job for Hanei. He wants it kept strictly confidential, and will pay handsomely for the ruby named the 'Basilisk Heart'. It is a highly magical artifact known to bestow a highly controversial power on it's wielder. He neglects to tell Hanei it is cursed, but tells her it is dangerous in the wrong hands, and wants it to keep it safe.  He does tell her where it can be found. He expects her to fetch it for him and take along any companions she wishes, as long as they do not demand any more gold than he is currently offering. Ten thousand gold crowns would set Hanei up for life. Even if she splits it with her best friend who will probably want to go with her.

The ruby is currently in the headdress of an Evil Orc warlock, Gruk, who is using it to amass an army which could potentially attack the Crescent City. He uses the gem to exert mind control. The Orc stronghold is deep inside a mountain on the other side of the Dragontooth Pass, a two week journey by horseback to the west of the city. El'Margaine figures a rogue with skill can steal the ruby and not get caught. At least he hopes she will not get caught.

In Crescent City, the Duke is a highly decorated war general who is content to rule over the city for the remainder of his days. He is canny and alert, for his 70 plus years, but smart enough to let younger folks tend to the security of the city and keep him posted on any potential threats. He can call on the High King in Midland for help if he needs it, but he has a standing army currently deployed on the borders with a home garrison for his own castle. The Duke knows El'Morgaine as a very competent Magister with more power than he needs, but always seeking more. They are not exactly friends, but not enemies either. He relies on the Captain of the Guard to keep him informed and often meets with the Captain in the castle for briefings.

Any of these are considered npcs, so your interactions with them can be anyway you wish to benefit your character or help you establish your side of the story.

The trip through the mountains will be a shortcut Hanei knows that leads through a small Elven village of peaceful scholars. Nature loving and secretive, they use magic as easily as humans breathe the air. The magic is kind of built into them by their very nature. They know healing, as well as elemental and destructive, and illusion magic. Masters at herbology and alchemy, they are sometimes called upon to help humans with natural disasters or invasions of bad beings like the warlike Orcs. They will assist if asked, and observe if not asked.

Please PM me if interested and we can work something out. I would love two writers to make this a proper threesome, but willing to take on the other male if we cannot find someone or if you wish you can handle both males. (A challenge, I know)

Thanks for your interest!

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.