A story set in the "Who Framed Rodger Rabbit" Universe. M lf F/ Feminine Male.

Started by Mac84, June 28, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Okay, I'll admit my first crush was Jessica Rabbit. Hey, who could blame me? Those lips, those hips, hell even her attitude was a hell'va turn on, but my first foray into this kink was inspired by the movie "Cool World". While Holli Would was hot, she didn't hold a candle to Jessica.

Here is the basic premise of the story. It is set in the Who Framed Roger Rabbit universe, thinking 1950s. Humans, and Cartoons live side by side, and work together. My character is a Human in his late twenties, early thirties. I figure he could be working at a garage, and making Hot Road fords on the side. We can discuss his occupation if you don't like that. Your character would be a Toon that lives in Toon world, and is trying to get famous in the profession all toons go for, pictures.

Where in WFRR, It appears that sexual gratification is done through playing "Patty Cake", in the story it would be normal Sex, like in Cool World.

How our characters meet, and what draws them together, we can discuss, and elaborate on. I would like to find a writer to play the part of the toon female. Elf, Anthro, "other" is preferred, but human is fine too. Would also entertain a Male Toon that looks female.

Alternate Idea: The toon in question could be a rejected design for a Female Villain type character. Perhaps she was drawn too femme Fatale for the times, and no studio wished to to use her. So she has to find a new line of work in the Human world cause as a villain, she can't get work in the Toon Town. Having no luck she applies for a job at a garage as a receptionist/Service writer. The shop would be owned by my character whom is a Single Father in his late 20s, early 30s. He does most of the wrenching.

This idea can be more of a slice of life that blossoms into a romance between the two.

Alternate Idea 2: A once famous female Black and White Toon, (like Betty Boop) has fallen out of popularity since the rise of color cartoons. Finding work in pictures has been very difficult to the point that she pretty much has been turned away from every major studio. There is an option of her getting colorized but it is a very expensive option and very diffilcult. So She'll have to find a way to make the money to become colorized.

Inspirational Pictures:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Mac84

Mac84

Mac84