Dungeons and Dragons - the Kinky Campaign (M seeks F)

Started by Lord of Shadows, July 17, 2014, 03:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightNelson20

I was really looming forward to playing a drow...i may have to look for another dnd thread. not that this one doesn't still interest me. just i really have a drow craving at the moment.

Lord of Shadows

Mainly that they are LE, they don't play well with others.

Miroque

When would you might start this thing? (eg when do you allow us to make sheets/full applications etc ? <is eager beever>

Lord of Shadows

Soon my padawan :)

Will start the threads today or tomorrow. Please get your concept done once that is done you can start with sheets.

Snake

Damn this filled up quickly. And here I was going ot pitch a concept. oh well.

Snake

Hmm what's a recap of what's here?

In terms of class mix.

Snake

hmm I see an opening for a rogue let's see...which char to use *has a list*

Jaded

Quote from: Lord of Shadows on July 18, 2014, 09:09:35 AM
Autocad - Sister Ulea von Lenaheim (cleric)
Jaded - ranger or wizard

Miroque - wizard
FragarashZ - rogue
Inerrant Lust - barbarian

These have given interest with at least some indication on what to play.
I guess that if Miroque goes wizard you will pick your suggested ranger?

I'd be happy to play a Ranger if Miroque prefers the Wizard.  Also, you mention animals but have it as NC-Exotic (which you mentioned in the first post but I missed.)  I believe it has to be Extreme to include animals?  (unless I am misunderstanding)

Marthana Silverkin

A Human Ranger who was raised by a large family of ranchers.  Marthana got her start chasing wolves away from the sheep and cattle.  She fully expected to grow up, marry, and live out her life in the small valley that her family called home.  Then the drought hit.  The river that was the lifeblood of the valley lost half of its water in a single year, a situation only made worse by those upstream damming and redirecting its flow.  The animals began to starve, and those with fangs and claws began to see the ranch as a source of food.  Still young, Marthana found herself forced to help fend them off with bow and spear.  She got her first kill at fourteen, a scraggly wolf in search of an easy meal. 

The excitement, the exhilaration and thrill all combined to give Marthana a new purpose.  She convinced her older brother to teach her to track, and she set out to remove some of the local animal threats.  She did well over the years.  She protected the local ranches from roving wolves and bears, and even managed to bring home a bit of food to help feed her family. 

It all changed when she was seventeen.  The King's tax collector paid the region a visit, demanding that the ranchers provide the same level of food and goods that they had in the past despite the long running drought.  When the ranchers were unable to, he took the eldest male child in each family to go with him as recompense, under threat of putting the ranches to the torch.  They would serve in the King's Army, or so he claimed. 

Marthana knew that, while she was a boon to the family, she consumed more than she provided.  The family was already on the edge of ruin, and without the eldest son, it was only a matter of time.  So she set out into the world, hoping to ease the burden.  She didn't admit, to her family at least, her desire for adventure and wealth.

Now eighteen, Marthana has not been wandering for long.  She gets by mostly through hunting and taking bounties on dangerous animals.  She enjoys the thrill of the hunt, and has the dream of one day slaying a dragon and becoming famous.  She has little experience combating humanoids.

Lord of Shadows

Jaded good concept.

He'll I just noticed that I created the game in the wrong place, as you said beat is extreme but I also put it in free form.
Oh well recreating...

Jaded

I think you can ask a mod to move the threads instead of needing to recreate.

Autocad

Two more questions...

1) What is Odo's alignment? Since in D&D 3.5e, clerics must be within one step of their deity's alignment, this is important to know.

2) Is it a house rule requirement that all clerics of Odo are lawful evil? If yes, I'll need to change Ulea's deity, since evil party members are... problematic.

Autocad

Thanks for the clarification. Sister Ulea has been changed to Lawful Neutral already, so no further changes need to be made to her.

Muse

oh! 

I heard a wild rumor that you might still have openings? 

Can anyone clarify that for me?  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Lord of Shadows

Go ahead from what I can see there are a spot open will make a new list once I have waken up more.

Miroque

Level 1 characters I take it? (starting to make sheet)

Miroque

Added my character on the Information and Character thread..

Autocad

Is it time to make our character sheets now?

Which books are allowed?

Autocad

Here's my wishlist:

• Race: Lesser Aasimar (Player's Guide to Faerun)
  • The "Complete" series of books (e.g. Complete Divine, etc.)
  • Spell Compendium