Legend Of Zelda : Modern Earth : MxM

Started by Interested, May 05, 2012, 12:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

I was thinking of Ganon, Zelda, and Link being reincarnated during Modern times. I'd be interested in role playing as Link, or maybe a male Zelda (Named Zed). Either way, I would be interested in role playing as a submissive Link or Zelda to another Male Ganon. This Ganon would not have a pig's body, or even look the same as the other Ganons. The premise of this Legend of Zelda : Modern, is that my character, whichever he is, Zed or Link, is capture by Ganon and held as his special bitch. Also, I was thinking that if my role playing partner would like to play two characters ganging on my single character, they could include Dark Link, perhaps. (Only if I choose to play as Zed)

Emphasis in the RP would include very strong focus on forced fellatio, and if my role playing partner will accept it, hardcore ballbusting/castration.

Edit:
Of course the role play will involve the Hyrulian mythology and involve actual role playing other than sex, but a very hardcore, extreme situation is what I would like to start it with.