Interest Check - Monsterhearts [Rules-lite] [Possible NC]

Started by Kord, August 26, 2014, 09:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kord

Most teenagers get to grow up without encountering anything scarier than gang violence, drug overdoses and chlamydia. They think that’s the worst that the world has to offer them, and they have the luxury of laughing.
You don’t have the luxury of laughing. You know the world has hideous, horrible things hiding in the shadows. You know because you’re one of them. There’s wickedness that dwells within your chest, darkness that courses
through your veins.
Most teenagers will never know that things like you exist, the secret monsterhearts.

Howdy all! I picked up a copy of Monsterhearts the other day, I am keen on running it but wanted to know how much interested the game would muster. Monsterhearts is a rules-lite, story-based roleplaying game about a group of teenage monsters whom all attend the same high school. Supernatural romance and teenage desperation. Wickedness and redemption. Awkward teen sexuality and magnetism. In short: a teen sex horror story.

If this gets enough interest, there will be more information to come. If you don't have the book, don't worry, I will walk you through the rules and character creation.
My roleplaying on's and off's: https://www.f-list.net/c/kordbluemoon

mai

Teo Torriatte

I don't have the book, in fact this is the first I've heard of the game... but it sounds totally awesome. Please consider me interested!

PrestaDGTation

Nifty!!

I'll keep checking back here, but it certainly caught my attention!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

deadmanshand

I'm interested. I own the game. If we are just going with the base Skins I'd be most interested in the Ghoul. If the expanded Skins are available (the extras from the game creator and the Second Skins book) I'd be interested in the Sasquatch, the Wyrm, or the Giant. I can, of course, provide any Skins you don't have to look over before saying yay or nay.