A shot in the dark ((rp between GrinningHound and HakumeiRyu))

Started by HakumeiRyu, August 29, 2009, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HakumeiRyu

So this is our new thread, I hope that Grinning finds it. I am glad to find someone who would actually rp with me in non-adult threads. He seriously has earned brownie points in my book.

GrinningHound

I am here.  I just looked at your profile and brought up Recent Posts.  :D

Sorry you didn't make it.  That sucks.  The forum is clunky if you aren't accepted, you can't veiw profiles, edit posts, send PM's.  Would you like to roleplay with me on another website?  Maybe later you will be approved here, but for now there's a site you might and could have full membership privelages.

I use both, that one is focused on system games.  Got a dice roller and a character sheet place and everything.  :D

dndonlinegames.com

Tell me what you think.

I'd still love to RP with you right here if you don't wanna fuss with a whole new site.  :D

Anyway, what are some of your ideas?  I will try to post again soonish with a brainstorm.

HakumeiRyu

Well, I was thinking that we could do a modern or post-apocalyptic roleplay. I enjoy fantasy and romance but we can edit out one or the other. I am fine with action or adventure roleplays.

I do tend to have a bit of drama in it but not so much that your choking on it as it goes down your throat.  ;)

GrinningHound

Do you like Fallout?  Just curious, it's a popular post-apoc setting.

Anyway, post apocalyptic is cool, I like sci fi.

What kind of character do you want to play?  And what general plot type?  From there we can just start writing and go from there!  That's the funnest way, not knowing what's going to happen.  :D