News:

Main Menu

Being Sooooo OLD!!

Started by menndebi, August 15, 2005, 12:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

menndebi

Of the two pages of indroductions I have gone through so far, I have found ONE person older than me! 

This is soooo depressing being soooo freakin' old!! 

I am not positive I will remain here because I feel out of place now.  I have to think about it. 

I might still create my elf characters..they may be slightly different, if you do not mind?
Deb
Accept people for who they are, never judge a book by its cover, respect others and others will respect you.

Brandon

This has just been my experience thus far but I think generally older women are better roleplayers when it comes to erotic RP. Their writing is often more meaningful, detailed, and seems more lust filled then younger female erotic RPers. Again this is not the rule of female RPers but just a general thought from the experiences Ive had.

Besides theres no reason to feel out of place when it comes to age. Besides the fact that we dont allow minors here I dont think anyone here cares what your real age is. Its how you interact with others and in some rare cases how kinky you are that matters. I for one am always ready and willing to RP with anyone as long as my limits are kept in mind  ;)
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Hunter

I don't see anything wrong with being a little older than most of the people here.  Quite a few of the people I rp with are younger (like a decade or so) than myself.

Lancis

Thats why they call older women MILFs right guys? *chuckles*
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Lancis

speaking of feeling old,

at the local store they are already putting out christmas decorations!

seems like when i was a kid those didnt start coming out til the day after Halloween!

Hunter

When I was a kid, they didn't put them out until after Thanksgiving. 

ZK

o.o Well, I may not be old. But umm...when it comes to some places. They'll sell Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving and 4th of July decorations and such all year long.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lancis

Yeah i have seen those places :)

Hunter

Quote from: zulokitty on August 23, 2005, 12:22:22 AM
o.o Well, I may not be old.

*scoots over and offers a cup of warm milk*

ZK

I'm no child either, I already past that mark. Heh. And -warm- milk? Ewww.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Hunter

My bad.  I figured that kitty might want her milk.    :P