If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

mh platonic is such a cold an literally word..but,I don't know where this can Go.In what direction -since we are online..>.>
hihi awesome xD
p.s. yeah spoilers where you can hide stuff..

I usually get red and pout at teasing..:P

If I will make a very cute pout, would you laugh at me and hug me?~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
It doesnt have to go anywhere..Its lovely the way it is..
Spoilers..hide stuff..okay!

-smiles-
To death..

If I make a similar, but nowhere near cutte enough pout would you do the same?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

I see, a nice and lovely friendship is always welcomed..as for any other kind of relationship, I want something serious and to be able to "touch,tangible" and not something far away..^^''
hihi ~_~ not that tight! :O
yeah..I would still dot he same,'cause I will find you cute enough~

If I feed you at breakfast, would you like it or be embarrassed?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Both..

If I were more tangible, would our friendship amount to more?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

mnnm..I am guessing that Yes..For sure it would.

If I were there now with you, would you say sweet words to me or just kiss me>?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Kiss you wordlessly, letting my passion speak..

If I simply kiss you, would you be disappointed or elated?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I would be surprised, yet pleased in the same time ^.^ [cause I wanted that..but to damn shy to ask for it -lol ]

If I say that I can't move with you, would you be disappointed or try to figure another way?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Disappointed at first, but try all I can to figure out another way..

If I say that we can never be together, would you let me go or find a way for us to be togehter?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I will probably let you go..but, depends how deep are he feelings and IF they are any in the middle.I would still give it a shot and make it worth it...~

If I will say "I am coming over to your house", would you start panicking or be calm,cool?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Neither..I'd be waiting for you in excitement..

If I ask you out would you say yes or no?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

nmnm that's a though one.^^
*takes deep breath, with loud heart beats* Y-y-ess..

If I say yes, would be glad and what would you do next?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

I would lietrally jump for joy and give you a kiss, asking you to wait for that night to come around..

When you wait for me, would you dream of me?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

yeeess for sure XD or even I may not be able to sleep >.> can be that to :O

If I get into writing to much, would you feel neglected?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

No..I would enjoy your passion..

If I feel neglected would you make it up to me?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

yess for sure! as much as I can..and in any way possible~

If I tell you right now that I really like you[as real], would be shocked or just pleased?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Pleased...very pleased..

If I tell you that I like you too, would you believe me or think I'm just saying that?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I really might believe you..'cause I am like this.Trust people fast, even tho' I said to myself not to do that..anymore.

If I ask you some private stuff, would you mind telling me ?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Not at all at this point..

If I told you that I have to leave, would you be sad?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

yes.. :'( [damn timezone] >.> It can't be helped,now can it? [sghs]
fair enough ^^''

If I am sad,yet smile at you,would you figure hat is a fake smile?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Yes, I will..

If I want you to go to bed now if it was late there for you, would you obey my wishes?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

it's not that late..it's nearly midnight,plus I stay up all night ^^ ..but If I feel tired enough and you ask me nicely, I will go..

If I ask you no to touch any other girl, would you do it for Me?
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

If you were beside me, I wouldnt even dream of another girl..but...

-smiles and asks you nicely, though I cant exactly describe it here-
Goodnight, Bubbles..Sweet dreams!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

b-b-but..I don't wanna go yet! >.< I am not that tired.. >.> *smiles big* I slept all day~
you are going to bed I see?Sweet dreams as well.

Oh..really? That would be nice..

If I could have you now with me, would you let me be at your side a long time?
A/AO/O's

TheLegionary

Definitively more turned on! The harder, the better!

If I pretended not to be interested in you, would you insist to go out with me?

Bubbles

That's a strategy I take it as well ^.^ Probably yeah, then again..I might  let myself appear not interested in you.:P

If I start crying, would you be there with me ?
A/AO/O's