Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo

Nope, it's me.

Wait a second... keep Dolly out of this. I thought I was special!  ???

Amelia
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Amelita

I'm a loving girl. Plenty of it to share with those who need...

Now, Dolly? teehee...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Leo

Nope, me again. Mine and mine alone. I don't share.

Dolly!

Amelita

Poor pup. Better stick with Dolly then ;)

Speaking of... Dolly?

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

abandoneddolly

yes my lady?

hmmm Amelia

Leo

Nope, me. And I'm going to bed. Me heartbroken *sniff*

Dolly

Amelita

Nope, me. And so happens I'm going to bed too... Now, don't be heartbroken, Leo sweety... Remember the rain? I'll make it better, yeah? ;)

Night, ya'll. Pleasant dreams ;)

Dolly?

abandoneddolly

yes me

and its whoever is not going to bed

MasterMischief

Bed?  Well, alright, if you insist.

Dolly?

abandoneddolly

MasterMischief

I like the way you say, 'Yes, Llama?'

Come closer, dolly, I have a secret to tell you.

abandoneddolly

If I come closer will you eat my clothes?

llama

Edhel Tari

Sorry no Llama.

Umm, Dolly?
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Lucinda

I will eat clothes and whatever else is handy ;-)

Dolly?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

abandoneddolly

DiverseDesires

no, morning, it's me

Dolly?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Lucinda

Good morning smooches, but no its me! Sorry.

Dolly now?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

DiverseDesires

no me, couldn't resist a smooch

Lucinda? 
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucinda

Smooches Harley too! She is such a bad girl today.

Dolly now?

Harley Quinn

O:)

No, me again.

Luci?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucinda

Yes my insane jester? :-)

Harley?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences