Looking for rp

Started by Diablo, October 30, 2009, 06:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablo

I have a few ideas for rp so i just wanted to share a few of them with you in case anyone want to try out some of them with me or anyonelse! :-)

Pilot/Stewardess
A pilot and one of the stewardesses having slome really private time in the toaled of the plane during the flight.The same goes from the second pilot when  stewardess enter in the pilot cabin.No one knows what happens there every time when the plane is in the air.The slutty rumors between stewardesses are only one of the one side of the monet till the pilot have his time all of the stewardesses.Th pilot cabin easy become the home for any slut girl on the plane.The toalet is the other place where where the passengers have fun time too.None of them knows what happens there too.At least most of them.

Metro orgy
Metro as any other but every night during the stations every girl or woman who takes the metro being raped if refuse to satisfy every man and boy on the metro.The females who has been good with the males has the chance to being satisfied too.During the night, metro is only for adults any kids under 18 years old are not welcome there unless they want to have one dirty night stand.Every night is different and show there is hell of party for those who enjoyed to have sex in such public place since the metro dind't stop on any of the stations.People watching thru the windows but the metro is locked for the most of them.

Hospital for special medical care
Now this one is a place where people receive sexual healing from the doctors and the nurses.They have an army of sexy nurses and hot doctors.The patients in this hopsital are only rich people from around the world who spend hundred of dollars and euros just to go the and have sex with personal set the most sexy nurses or doctors on the world.This is private hospital for only rich and powerfull people.Any other patient is simply not weclome there.However every room of the hospital has a different purpose and there is doctors and nurses for everything there.Even for the most pervert and dirty rich people has a nurse and doctor who to fallow every step of the sexual healing.

The president and the Secretary
Behind the doors of the office of the president he has his secret life alway from the papeazi or his wife....the first lady.His love affair with his own secretary is his little dirty secret since he alsmot don't have any personal life.His only hope is at least to sleep with the new secretary or some of the oldest ones who still working for him.They all wants to sleep with him,but how they to do that since he is always busy.The poor president it's lonely and he needs some sexual attention before he die from his boring life.

Doomsday

The Pilot scene and the Metro scene both sound very interesting. I'm willing to play female/s for either of those. If you're not comfortable, that's fine, though I can refer you to some partners who can give testimony as to how good I can play one :-)

Diablo

Quote from: Darkly Dreaming Doomsday on October 31, 2009, 06:14:02 AM
The Pilot scene and the Metro scene both sound very interesting. I'm willing to play female/s for either of those. If you're not comfortable, that's fine, though I can refer you to some partners who can give testimony as to how good I can play one :-)

Well why not?! :-) The Pilot scene or  the Metro you want? PM me for the plot.

Shia

Hi Diablo ;),

I think your 3rd, hospital idea would be just a great group's roleplay - as these sort of giving-receiving games are quite popular here on E, as it seems /hotel-guests, shop-costumers, school-students etc./.
Let me know if you announce it as a group RP ;)
Hot-spital, hehe :))
Anyway, good luck for your quests!
*hugs*

Diablo

-bump-

If anyone is interestedn any of thsoe rp...pm me!I'm not doing any of those for group rp!!!