Bigamy Never Pays

Started by Chrystal, May 31, 2014, 01:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Okay so an idea that occurred to me, the other day.

A man in his early 30s or late twenties is the sort who simply cannot keep his dick in his pants. But because he likes to think of himself as the good guy, he actually marries all the women he's fucking. Of course this results in a really complicated life for him as he desperately tries to keep them from finding out about each other.

Our story begins at the point where the man's whole world inevitably falls apart. The wives discover each other, - just two at first, but then the others, as they realise what a bastard their husband really is.

At least two of the women will be bisexual and they come up with their own plot for revenge... They have a lesbian orgy with all the wives, with the poor sod tied up watching.

Now, for this, what I need are some nice lady players, three at most, who would enjoy being misandristic... If a really submissive and masochistic guy wants to play the husband, I will consider this, but please be aware that there will be NO heterosexual activity in this little idea.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

subrob99

I would be interested in playing the husband. Like your avatar.