Seeking Male Dom Role

Started by Quartze, September 20, 2009, 09:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartze

Looking for roleplay with a male dom, preferrably in the medieval fantasy era. Maybe it could start simple, with my character making camp when she is assaulted, and the male role decides to keep and break her. If you have any ideas, of course I am open to suggestion.

The character in question though is:

Vadania Galonodel, an adventurer from the elven town of MoonWhisper in the countryside of Sesharial. She stands at a height of 5'4", with a petite frame but is well endowed. Sliver-blonde hair falls just past her shoulder blades, and is typically tied back into a brade to keep it from getting in her way. For clothes she wears travelers garb of an elven make, ebony in stark contrast to her pale skin and lightly colored hair. Piercing ice blue eyes always have something of a cynical glint to them, and one never knows what she might say or do next. Vadania has had very few experiences with races beyond her own, and hardly knows what to expect next.

Drop me a pm or a message on here if interested.
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.