News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiteflame

Refresh by clicking on the Elliquiy Forums > General Chat > Forum Games/Socializing >Topic:  Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar will turn red click on that. then you should be able to see it

Lolli

I did that. =/
All I can see is a red X.
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

saberblue

Quote from: Lolli Rae on March 03, 2009, 01:12:07 PM
That derned Ewok didn't repair my interwebs at all! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
-hunts-

NOOOOOOOOOO!  HE'S NAUGHT BUT A LAD!

*runs like hell to try and catch her before she gets to the Ewok*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

whiteflame

How ya doing Saberblue, was work kind to ya?

saberblue

Work was most unkind, actually. ^^;  I ended up helping out a police department halfway across the country bust a guy for cable fraud.  I got to be the hero! XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

whiteflame

We have alot of heros here, great job!!

Lolli

Sorry about that, Whitey- had to run off for a little bit, I was needed.
And yes, the picture is working now. That's absolutely amazingly, fantastically cool.

-glares- I'm still hunting that goodfernothing Ewok! My internet's fixed now, but with no thanks to him.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Yay for Lolli's internets!

But...*falls on knees, hands in a begging position*  I beg thee for the life of this little 'wok!  I promise that he shan't repeat this failure again!  *grovel, grovel*

Lolli

-pouts- You may be in luck. He's hiding well, despite my best efforts to find the little scallywag. I have reason to believe he's posing as another Ewok..

Saber...OH.EM.GEE.
We just reached page two of our RP!
[/spazz]
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*snaps his fingers and the ewok bursts in to flames, as he blows imaginary smoke from his fingers* done and done *sips some tea*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

whiteflame

"Brings out fire extinguisher, put out Ewok.  Administers first-aid to Ewok, to help him fell better.  Stands between Ewok and Snow."

Fancy Lala

*Stares at the poor toasted Ewoks.* Aww poor things..thank gods I took Fluffy E with me! *Pet's the little Ewok at her side*

Anyways, hi everyone!! *waves* XD
Mirror, mirror..can you see? What I hide within me?

On/Off's  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18858.msg734171#msg734171

Rabbit Hole ~ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Fancy%20Lala

MzNurse

*restocks all the homebaked goodies and leaves the special boxes out.  Not sure what to do with Snow's brownies now, so leaves them on a plate on the table.*

Morning everyone!
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

whiteflame

Hello Lala and MzNurse
If Snow dosen't pick them up, I will help out with any leftovers.
*Looks away from plate of brownies, even though they are calling him by name*

Limoncello

Morning everyone. Sorry I have not been awhile, college work is finally catching up with me.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

whiteflame

Morning Cello,
*Offers Cello a cup of coffee*

Limoncello

- takes coffee - Thanks so hows everyones morning going. Glad to see the Ewok Shak is doing well for itself.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

saberblue

Quote from: Lolli Rae on March 03, 2009, 08:28:28 PM
-pouts- You may be in luck. He's hiding well, despite my best efforts to find the little scallywag. I have reason to believe he's posing as another Ewok..

Saber...OH.EM.GEE.
We just reached page two of our RP!
[/spazz]

Hooooooooooray! *dances*  That's like...a LOT of posts! XD  *casts a complimentary batch of celebratory goodies into the air, and then raises a glass of something [non-alcoholic] in a fancy glass*  A toast, dear Lolli...to many more posts, and plays!

*sniffs the air*  Hmm...something smells like it's burning... *reads previous posts, glares at Snow*  HEY!

whiteflame

Morning Saberblue.
Quote from: Cello on March 04, 2009, 08:27:26 AM
- takes coffee - Thanks so hows everyones morning going. Glad to see the Ewok Shak is doing well for itself.

Going well, babysitting the store, and monitoring the Shack.  A little warmer here today in Ky.  Sun is shinning, so it can't be too bad today.

saberblue

Cloudy, cloudy, cloudy here.  You're lucky. ^^

whiteflame

Each day closer to spring, be time to drown some worms in the pond, and attempt to catch some fish!

snow

~prowls in to the room and tackles white, tail waging excitedly~ rawr! ~but then he spots his brownys and dives at the table knocking the plate off it as snow and plate spiral to the ground, snapping up brownys all the way down
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

Quote from: saberblue on March 04, 2009, 08:44:31 AM
Hooooooooooray! *dances*  That's like...a LOT of posts! XD  *casts a complimentary batch of celebratory goodies into the air, and then raises a glass of something [non-alcoholic] in a fancy glass*  A toast, dear Lolli...to many more posts, and plays!

*sniffs the air*  Hmm...something smells like it's burning... *reads previous posts, glares at Snow*  HEY!

-clinks glass against Saber's- Hiphip, hoorah!

Goodmorning, all! -waves and downs her drink- How is everyone so far today?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

Morning Snow!
*Leaning on one elbow from the floor watching Snows acrobatics*