St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vin26m

I'm okay with using my male character in MMMF scenes.  I think it would be pretty hot, too, playing one of a stable of studs taking turns with a poor girl, then using her at the same time when they don't feel like waiting for one to finish, and even making comments about her appearance and performance in front of her the whole time including comparing her to other girls.

He would be open to other stuff like his cock and another cock in the same girl's mouth, the same girl's pussy or the same girl's ass.

Here's a female character.  I can use her instead of my proposed male character - whichever would be good for the game.

Name: Shokuhou Misaki
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, bisexual. 

Appearance: Misaki is about 5'2" tall and weighs about 100 lbs.  She has a petite, slim build featuring a tight bum and medium size, perky breasts.  Her hair is long and blond and her eyes are a golden brown.

Personality: Misaki is childish and playful, expressing wonder, surprise and shock when exposed to new things.  She is particularly curious about boys, especially after going to an all-girls school all her life.  She's an innocent virgin who has only shared kisses with her pretty roommate on the lips and touches over their pajamas.  She can't decide which she likes more - girls or boys (or women or men, like her teachers).  They all excite her so much!

Misaki has been encouraged to be a good girl all her life by following rules, obeying orders, taking punishment without complaint, and striving for any and all rewards.  To her, the worst feeling in the world is disappointing an authority figure, while the best feeling is praise and approval.  She lacks arrogance but loves the attention of being recognized for doing something well.  She learns quickly and has an insatiable curiousity.  She's very outgoing and friendly, always ready to help.  The combination of traits has kept her on a partial scholarship at her all-girls school

An only child, Misaki grew up with imaginary friends who she talks to in her head, but sometimes out loud as well.  Usually she has two female imaginary friends following her around and influencing her decisions - a sweet, innocent redhead with angel bird wings wearing pink and white undies, and a naughty, temptuous blonde with demon bat wings donning black leather lingerie.

Purpose at Arcadia: Sakuragi is the typical kind of girl that the Morimoto corporation would like to corrupt and turn into whores.

Misaki thinks that her father has been so pleased with her that he is finally granting her wish of going to a co-ed school.  In reality, her father an overworked, underpaid computer programmer, was caught attempting to insert code into Morimoto software that sent fractions of yen to an account only he had access to.  Morimoto dropped the charges so he could keep his job in exchange for sending Misaki to St. Arcadia under the guise of a full scholarship.

OOC:  Pro-Morimoto.  Misaki will embrace the system, grateful that the Morimotos are providing her a scholarship to attend a co-ed school and eager to please them.  She can be intimidated or persuaded rather easily, putting up a bit of resistance before giving into acting like the inner slut inside her.

Haibane

Here you go, RagingElemental.

He doesn't smile much ;)

In all I got about 20 good close-ups from the film but his range of expressions is pretty limited.

NileGoddess

Vin, a couple of suggested adjustments for your male character, Hanamichi. For someone of Japanese decent, he's a little too much above average in terms of size and height. While there are certainly exceptions, we have a couple of characters like that already floating around. So, either scale his size and height, or change his ethnicity to something more fitting, like American. Your background family crime should work, as we are assuming the Morimoto company is large enough to have oversea interests to some degree.

Gekido, I'm afraid your character isn't really what we are looking for. I'm picking up quite a few contradictions in what is being proposed. Like how he hangs with popular crowds, which he hates, or how he goes out of his way with women, but is still picky about them. And if he wants to help girls, why isn't he happy with going to a girl-dominated school? Also, the issue with his father should suffice, but instead of being some low level grunt, he should have a little more pull, someone the Morimoto family would bother with directly.

RagingElemental, the Morimoto business is nothing illegal. In the anime, it looked like they were into some pretty wacky things, but so far, we are leaving it as vague, but legal. Their illegal business comes from St. Arcadia, and the resulting prostitution ring and debauchery. So your reason will have to change. Your character is also built a little too ideally. He can be big and strong, but he can't be perfectly agile either.

Siereis, your character looks pretty good. One of the only issues I have with it is that it's assuming quite a bit about the Morimotos. As discussed above, the family has a very large, very prominent business. As of right now, there is the Morimoto father, mother, and then Reina and Leona. We haven't really discussed any other family members or anyone else, so we really can't go with a Morimoto in a relationship with her father. And if her father is poor, there's no way a haughty Morimoto would wind up in a relationship. Also, were you planning on making her pure French, or French born and Japanese raised? We already have a French exchange NPC, so that will be something to consider.

Gekido

So if I fix the character a bit would you accept it? or would it be denied either way?

NileGoddess

Well, if it's fixed to the point where it is suitable for the game, it will be accepted. If not, then no.

There's just too many contradictions the way he is now.

Siereis

Thanks for the comments about my character NileGoddess.  I edited the things you remarked about.  I did make a few assumptions earlier so thanks for helping me out.

1. Changed her from pure French to French born and raised in Japan (just for ease).
2. Changed her purpose for being at the academy be due to a failed business contract with the Moritomo family.

Anyway..my previous character post is edited now so feel free to check it again it you'd like.

vin26m

I changed his height from 6'3" to 5'10" and weight from 187 lbs. to 165 lbs., and made other minor changes.

Name: Hanamichi Sakuragi
Sexual Preferences: Mostly dominant, straight. 
Appearance: 5'10", 160 lbs., athletic build, short black hair dyed red, brown eyes, fair/tan skin, Japanese descent.  He usually looks pissed off unless he's roaring because of something he accomplished, such as a slam dunk.

Personality: Sakuragi is a simple guy.  He likes basketball and he likes girls.  He likes girls more.  A lot more.

He says and does whatever he can to get into a girl's panties.  He can be charming or intimidating.  He plays a bit dumb but is actually very street smart.  He can be gentle but he prefers to be rough.  He likes to leave girls used and broken with his cum leaking out of all their holes.  He stays hard and holds off from cumming for long periods, can orgasm nearly on command, and has a high pain threshold.

Although he has a dominant personality, he can be persuaded to submit to a strong female personality, acting as a toy for her or as a tool to be used against someone else. 

Purpose at Arcadia: Sakuragi has been fucking other students and the occasional teacher since his 16th birthday.  His prowess, stamina, size and amount of ejaculate have earned him a reputation for being above average in multiple sexual categories.  He is there to serve as a stunt-cock and trained to be a man-whore. 

His father was a security chief in charge of transferring a Morimoto shipment of precious metals that got hijacked.  His father was held responsible, and evidence was found that his father tipped off the hijackers to get a cut of the action.  Morimoto offered to drop the charges and let the father keep his job in exchange for Sakuragi's enrollment at St. Arcadia.

Sakuragi is actually looking forward to a change in schools.  He's looking for some fresh pussy to fuck.

OOC:  Pro-Morimoto.  Sakuragi will willingly go along with the Morimoto's plans once he realizes how he will be used to achieve their ends.  Being told to have sex with lots of different girls without having to pretend to care about them is a dream come true to him.

LeSane

If you have any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to point them out.
Hopefully you can accept another male character. I had been playing with both sides Dom & Sub and he is the mix of both of those worlds.

Name:
Real name by Mother Kaine Devontez
Japanese given name by Father ケイン 松村 Kein Matsumura
Sexual Preferences: Bisexual. Is a switch due to his personality to get what he wants by any means. He only calls himself as such for that reason alone other then that he will boldly claim he is submissive to seem more open to things when it comes to strong women, but put in a more forceful situation his true color of dominance shines through.

When in s submissive role he can endure long sessions with little rest. Like this he can block out physical pain to an extend though can't take much mental abuse. Like this he is more like a dog on a leash being commanded, rewarded, and even punished on a whim. Matsumura knows how to make the act believable.

As a Dominant he can be very relentless using humiliation as a key factor fused with his 'I don't care' attitude most don't know if he is being serious on threats of blackmail. Since he does not take the role as Dom often he tends to take it overboard and leaves girls used and tied up for the next person to use as they see fit. Most that witness this tend to seem more surprised.

Appearance:
He is a dark skinned boy, with black haired dreadlocks. The dreadlocks is put into a half ponytail. He is of above average height and usually wears loose fitting clothing underneath his uniform. Around his neck he wears a pendent received as a parting gift from his mother. Kaine is viewed as a 'Yankee' (meaning for violent gangsters who start fights for no reason. Because thats how they see americans, so it stuck to bad misbehaving Japanese people too.) since not being pure Japanese decent.  He is slim with a slight build yet does nothing to serious to maintain his figure except light exercise. Facial wise he maintains a lazy look about him that says 'I should care why?'

Personality:
Kaine is a very cold person. His years living in the Japan with his father had made him this way. He is very manipulative and is willing to do anything to get what he wants. He was once very weak, yet was happy with his existence when he lived in the states. The world had got very gray when his mother passed away and he was told his father would be taking care of him. With a whole new culture it was hard to adjust even more with the lack of respect given to him since he was not full blooded people called him Impure. Kids at his old school teased him, harassed, and even threatened his life on a few occasions until he closed his heart to the wall and became a very twisted and cruel person on the outside. At home he was a ghost to his new family not getting any attention as he should of. It was when his half brother was born when he deemed that what he wanted was more important that the well being of others and even himself, and that as long as he got what he desired everything was at his disposal.

Purpose at Arcadia:
Unlike most students here Matsumura was the very reason why he was sent to Arcadia or rather his very existence would be counted as such. He was born in out of wedlock to a woman of a different race. Being of both African American and Asian it was not ideal for his father a son of a powerful CEO to have disgraced them with such a child. His mother had been offered a large sum of money to get rid of the child, yet she refused wanting to have her baby since despite the trouble and tribulations loved the man that had impregnated her, and felt that Kaine was a symbol of that love.

Any news had been silenced by the mans father so it would not spread like wild fire. His son would be taking over the company soon and if this broke free the media would have a field day. Her child was not allowed to be anywhere out of the country in fear of this predicament. As the years past Kaine was cared for by money sent off to keep them both settled. It was not until he was eleven did when his mother was sent to the hospital for Cancer. She did nto survive the the following year. With no one on his mothers side willing to take him in there was no choice, but to send him to live with his father. At this time he had taken control of his fathers company.

He gained the last name Matsumura after the proper paper work was given, and he was officially his son in the legal system. It was in Japan he learned the hardship of being a half breed. With the disrespect he was given on a daily basis, and mistreatment. Girls did not want to be around him, whilst boys beat him up on sight. This happened three times over since his requests to transfer schools. It was during the last transfer when the Morimoto took it upon themselves to dig up his past in America as well as the deals made to his mother to get rid of him as a baby. They had enough information to make any deal they felt desirable with the CEO.

Within the time span of two weeks his father was blackmailed at work giving him three options. The first was the complete control of his company one that he refused to accept. The second being They send the information off to the media and watch his rep and stock plummet faster then America's stock market crash. Their last option was a joint bond of companies, and that is son be given to them to attend St. Arcadia. He choose the last with little discretion. Now Kaine being oblivious to the situation took the news of the school rather light hearted seeing it as just his father wanting the best for him. A first in his book since he came to Japan.

OOC: Will start off Neu-Morimoto. Matsumura will care very little over their plan, yet will go along with them if need be as long as his requirements are met. No matter how much of a good deal this is he will come to the conclusion that it will have to end at some point, and with that mind set will become more Pro-Morimoto so he can reap as much benefits as he can from his time at Arcadia.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Haibane

Hi Scarification. Thank you for showing interest in our game. Given that we have three new male characters already under consideration I think we will be saying 'no' to any more males at this point, at least for the time being, unless some applicants drop out. We are very much in need of submissive females now.

We require Japanese characters as well, at least for the time being, as we have had several non-Japanese and prefer to maintain a certain ratio of locals to foreigners. If more Japanese characters enter the game then further foreign students will then become viable but we can't say when that will be.

Rage

Quote from: NileGoddess on August 29, 2012, 06:12:31 PM
RagingElemental, the Morimoto business is nothing illegal. In the anime, it looked like they were into some pretty wacky things, but so far, we are leaving it as vague, but legal. Their illegal business comes from St. Arcadia, and the resulting prostitution ring and debauchery. So your reason will have to change. Your character is also built a little too ideally. He can be big and strong, but he can't be perfectly agile either.

And yet he is neither of those two, I'm built just like that IRL, being a soldier, I need to carry enough weight to survive, and yet move quick enough to not be killed. As I said, stated in the sheet built for stamina over speed meaning that although he has some agility, he isn't very adept with that trait. I also stated that he is tall and wide, yet slight enough to maintain ease of movement. This states that he's strong enough to, say... Handle a woman or two, but isn't a lumbering idiot, in short, he's average... I just didn't want it to sound flat...

As for the reason, I spoke with Haibane about it, but, I'll think of something when I get back from being shot at with Blank rounds, since I leave in 4 hours for two and a half days (I WILL be back) to take my platoon out on exercise. Unless I can think of something before then, I'll also work on another way to describe his appearance that doesn't make him sound prefect.
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

NileGoddess

Raging, I'll look more into your character when you return then.

Vin I think your character looks good now. Yours too Seireis. Haibane, what do you think?

Haibane

Vin - Saku is fine.

Seireis - I'm still bothered by a couple of things. The family is still said to be poor... so how did they get to Japan? They would need to be fairly wealthy or at least financially sound to emigrate. Can we lose the idea of them being poor please. The idea of Sierra being sloppy in dress doesn't work too well in a Japanese context since school students need to conform to a uniform dress code and so the bare feet thing needs to go. While she is at home and relaxing, or in the dorms out of school time sure, she can dress in a more reaxed way but in school, the uniform code must be strictly adhered to and since the game is now about 2 weeks into the semnester, had she ever come into class barefoot, that little foible would have been fixed at once.

I think we need detail on exactly what occurred between her father and the Morimoro family so that if specifics are needed in-game, we have them.

I'm also a bit puzzled by her name, Sierra being Spanish for 'saw' which is a weird name to give a girl, and 'del mont(e)' being Italian for 'of the mountain'. The French name would be Dumont, would you be okay with changing it?

When you say transformation is outside your limits, would you be okay with her breasts being enlarged?

Gekido - please feel free to make some adjustments, we haven't rejected you at all, the character just needs to fit in better.

Siereis

Thanks for all the helpful edits on my profile.  However, school is sorta picking up again here (more so than I thought it would) so I am going to take back my desire to play.  It still looks quite fun and I wish you all the best!  Thanks again for the opportunity.

Styx26

Name: Haruka Kurosawa
Position: Student, wants to join/create Motorcycle Club. Not quite a rebel, just naturally a loner.
Sexual Preferences: Submissive (at first), lesbian.
Appearance: 5'5, 120 lbs. Brown hair, usually up in a ponytail, blue eyes, tomboy. Quiet, but not shy, takes time getting to know people. In a fight, she knows some street fighting and boxing, but would fall against a seasoned opponent.
Personality: Comes off as taciturn, is silent until you get to know her better. Observant, always watching things and people. Might be caught up in a scheme by the 'delinquents' at the school and brought to the attention of disciplinary action...
Purpose at Arcadia: Haruka is the only child of Dai Kurosawa, a motorcycle repair-shop owner. Her father, having lost his wife in a car accident, takes care of his daughter, teaching her everything he knows about bikes and maintenance. Unfortunately, Dai's business sense isn't that good, and he is denied a loan from several banks to restore his one shop business. He came to work one day to find his shop being restored to a bright newness, and informed that the 'Morimoto family' made it possible, with a few catches; they own the shop, he owes them the funds used to restore the building, and to send his daughter to a certain school. Not wanting to lose his shop that he spend his life creating, Mr. Kurosawa readily agreed to remaining the manager, paying back the money, and enrolling his daughter into St. Arcadia's, unaware of the school's dubious history but wanting to stay on the good side of his benefactors.

Haruka doesn't know any of this; only that her dad had received financial support from a company, and that she wasn't going to the high school locally but to a new place, an 'academy' of some kind.

She gets decently good grades, passing math but excelling in literature and history. During free hours, she can often be seen tuning up her bike, or cruising down the road on free days. Meeting others who were interested in motorcycles would be a nice way to spend time. Her dream is to become a motor-cross racer, and win enough to take care of her father in his later years. With her chance to go to St. Arcadia's, the future is now uncertain...

IC Likes: Kissing, groping, lesbian sex... motorcycle magazines and videos, strawberry-flavored milk, and oranges.

OOC Likes/Dislikes: Bondage, sensory play, corporal punishment, toys, breast/clit play, playing rebellious.
No rape, vore, blood, knives, mutilation, limb loss or electricity, please.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I can probably point out obvious lacking element in your char Styx :).

*prays not get punished being helpful by Niles or Haibane*

You need add more clear blackmail element into the background which forces your father yield his daughter to the school. Blackmail in legal way that is. Morimotos do not setup blackmail situations; but rather exploit people who fail in activity which is shameful to come at surface and is often illegal acts but can be other element which they shame or which can ruin them.

Example; some motorbike which Haruka's father fixed had critical flaw after repairs which he made which resulted in massive car crash accident. None public knows exact cause of the crash and it was dismissed as driver's fault but Morimoto had investigator under their own pocket who informed them that there was flaw in engine. Morimoto's then checked father and daughter out before they made their move; either revelation of father's involvement in massive traffic accident or giving up his daughter without questions asked. Now the revealed detail would not just be shameful, it would demand hefty toll from local justice system from his failure. Also it would blacklist his company and ruin his reputation and his daughter's also whom he had planned become part of company.

Also as personal question of mine; how strictly lesbian Haruka is? I just ask as Morimoto's may push her into more hetero situations if they can do it but I guess they can have uses for pure lesbian 'whores' on their employ. Anyways she looks interesting addition; a bit bush/tomboy type woman could be interesting mix on present cast :).

Styx26

Thanks for the feedback, Zaer. I left the blackmail part vague because I hadn't thought for a bike shop owner to be involved in something like that. I can see your point, though. Her father would be more of a mechanic than a businessman, and not focus on the monetary part of it, hence why he can't get money for his shop.

The shame part would be that Haruka believes her father was blackmailed, assuming that the Morimoto family was involved in something illegal, which technically they were not. The 'gift' to the Kurosawa family would be considered by the public and on paper a 'charitable donation' of sorts, as opposed to purchasing her father's shop outright. He could still manage the place, but in practice it would belong to the Morimoto family, as well as some of the profits. Knowing that much would cause Haruka to know that if she did act up, then her father would pay for it as well.

And for Haruka, I'd say she likes and prefers women. She'd rather be 'one of the guys' than be with a guy, if you get my meaning. I should have said that I didn't want Haruka forced into something with men... but being threatened with that would be a tactic they could use.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, thanks for clarification. I am sure we had other lesbian char somewhere but I think so far all girls were either hetero or bi-sexuals. So your char would be first active lesbian char at least. Anyways so to understand better what you said; main deal is that your father used own the shop and acts he still does, but now in paper it's owned by Morimoto's and shop had been father's dream and goal his whole life. So if Haruka acted up she would get her father fired and black listed someway by Morimoto's unable find work and starting over to make new shop would be impossible. So father would not know all details what happens in Arcadia but Haruka would keep silent so father would not shoot himself on own leg (as she cares her own father too much to sacrifice his own dream for her while she is used by Morimoto's).

Styx26

No worries. I just didn't want to confuse anyone.

As for the backstory, that's more or less it. I think you got it covered.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Zaer Darkwail

Also I checked your ons/offs that you have off towards people who are 'I'm better than you so you have to respect me'. Leona Morimoto is dominant and one with quite large confidence (or ego) to herself and she thinks (and in kind is) herself above everyone because of her social status and her training (and also breaking men and women in Arcadia to her whims). So not sure would you be okay with Leona. Or can you define better what you meant in your off section?

Anyways read also in roleplay preferances you are able write 'hetero' in third perspective; can you elaborate that bit further :). Just curious.

Styx26

I understand that the character of Leona Morimoto is supposed to be this way, since it is canon and part of the story. Haruka wouldn't flip her off or anything like that, she'd be respectful.

The people who give off that 'nose in the air' vibe, that they can assume that everyone is beneath them, for no discernible reason, that grates on my nerves. There's confidence, then there is arrogance, and then there's those people. The Morimoto family and their allies are in the positions of power, and are easily noticeable with their uniforms and, for lack of a better word, swag. ^^

The hetero thing was something I discovered in a game on this site; I was playing a woman involved with other women, and a guy character was all alone. I made a third-person perspective character so he could have some fun, and found I could manage it reasonably well. It would be something I might explore later, but not at this time.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Zaer Darkwail

Ahaa, ok. Just asked as players are encouraged to pick up non-important characthers or NPC's and control them to entertain other players. So if mood strikes to experiment with non-main characther it could be possible in the game in future. Anyways thanks answering questions, hopefully the progress with your char is less jumpy than usual it is :).

Haibane

Hi Styx, thanks for submitting a character and lovely to see you. Lesbian characters really won't work well unfortunately since the main function of the academy is to train girls into becoming high-end prostitutes and 75% of this is having sex with males. I wasn't aware when you contacted me that you were not into hetero. Rape is also a common feature of the story, or at least there is a strong undercurrent of it as part of the debauchery of the school - even though a rape scene might specifically not be played out, references to girls 'being given to' boys are common, with the clear implication that the girls cannot refuse.

The blackmail reason also will need changing. There is no reason for the Moromoto Corp to go out and help a struggling motorcycle repair shop owner. Generally the students are sons and daughters of employees of the company - employees who do wrong, get caught and instead of a messy court case and prison which would dishonour their family, the employees are ordered to send their children to the academy. Obviously the children would therefore need to be of a suitable type and if Haruka was a lesbian, that would be of no concern to the school - she'd be forced to participate in heterosexual acts constantly until she was broken. If she couldn't be broken she'd most likely be 'disposed of'.

So do please have a careful think about joining if M/F is not your thing.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, it seems what I feared was correct then but did not say it as Haibane and Niles are GM's. That's why I poked on bit regarding hetero writing in third perspective and see how flexible Haruko is regarding being lesbian. A Bi sexual woman with strong leanings to women could work (Leona is prime example; as she prefers women but is able enjoy good cock at sometimes). So you could consider this as writing experiment to see can you write hetero sex scenes at all despite usual sexual leanings. But if you do not want write such things at all then pity really :(. As said Haruko looks nice concept otherwise. Just need hammer out details of blackmail more so that Haruko's father is already company man who runs motorbike shop but he did some crooked thing which Morimoto's found out.

Styx26

Well, currently M/F isn't something I'm wanting to do at this moment. I do appreciate the feedback, but I'll search around some more for a different game.
I hope your game continues and draws more people who are interested.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's