News:

Main Menu

'tentacles'

Started by Keelin, June 04, 2005, 06:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelin

~blushes for lack of Knowledge~

I have seen a lot of posts refer to ‘tentacles' I just wondered if any one could fill me in a bit…
On this type of game.

thank you :)
'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

Spookie Monster

That's an interesting question, and you'll probably get a lot of interesting responses. ;) I can't give you a complete answer myself, but tentacles are simply common in monster rape and, as this site involves monster rape to some extent, it's going to show up here as a result.

I should ask first: are you familiar with hentai? If not, consider heading to a search engine and looking for "tentacle sex" or something similar. You'll get plenty (plenty) of results.

For a general description... well, in many hentai scenes, a woman or women are raped by monsters with tentacles. I imagine this is for a few reasons:

- tentacles are phallic

- tentacles can be used to bind women

- tentacles are monstrous

- tentacles are easy to draw (most tentacles are animated)

As for the type of game... hmmm... well, I think it's safe to say players will either roleplay tentacle monsters that rape women or roleplay women that are raped by tentacle monsters.

Does that help at all? :o I hope so. If not, feel free to keep the questions coming... ^_^

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Lilian

I find tentacles are something people can be very stereotypical and/or shortsighted on. A tongue, very long, capable of wonderful dexterity and strength, can be considered a tentacle. Hair can become tentacles. Wisps of smoke can form into tentacles. Tentacles arent just for sex. <grins>  They can often help with household tasks, even add a sense of artistic value to a character as two small wisps of tentacles seem to entertwine on a character. Tentacles can be coloured, designed. They can take all sorts of forms, but it's hard to put them in a.. beautiful way.. <grins>

Tentacles can also do many, many things. From a beholder's eyestalks (Which can be tentacles!) and using powers, they can have mouths, all sorts of phallic assortments from tiny to huge, they can have needles, inject things... they can engulfe a whole person, or just a tiny part of them. They can be from rock solid to incredibly flexible, even fluid! Tentacles are by far, short of the attraction for younger woman.. borderline pedophilia and incest... the biggest perversion in Japan, IMO. <grins>

Keelin

WoW!
Thanks to both of you  :)
I'll go do my homework now.
~runs off to google~

Lilian

Try not to be too scared, and bring an umbrella! And wear a tentacle-proofed suit!

Vandren

Quote from: Keelin on June 04, 2005, 01:41:27 PM
WoW!
Thanks to both of you  :)
I'll go do my homework now.
~runs off to google~

Before you rush off, here's a good webcomic dealing with such things (including parodying the stereotypical stuff) . . .

http://www.ghastlycomic.com/
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Keelin

Lol!
I see I have a lot to learn!

Spookie Monster

Any further reflections on your discoveries, gentle Keelin? ^_^
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Keelin

Yepp, that its a very Interesting idea,
( and having one around the house would be very useful!)
Plus now I know a little more I wouldnt shy away from a game involving 'tentacles' which I would have done before. :)

Spookie Monster

:D Great to hear it! I'm interested to know how your first experience goes... please let us know!

(Damn... now why didn't I choose a monster with tentacles?! Damn, damn, damn! :P )

Quote from: Keelin on June 07, 2005, 02:46:14 AM( and having one around the house would be very useful!)

:o
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Lilian

Having one around the house is indeed helpful. ^.^  Especially with the right kind. <grins>

As I said before, Tentacles can be quite versatile. But the most common use for them is to molest you in a beastial manner and to plunge as many as possible into whatever holes available to rape you in an overwhelming manner...

Akioth

All I have is a Tail stinger...although I think I am putting it into good use XD Muhahahahaha  ;D

Ask Lilian she knows!!!
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Mika

You do put it to good use and I think you for doing that my dear. ;)

Oh and odd question. Has anyone seen that show called 'Drawn Together'? It has an od view on tentacles if anyone is interested.
A bisexual female RPer looking for a good time and lots of new experience in everything and is open to just about any situation. Just ask. ;)

Am I still an angel if my horns hold up my halo?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.

Lilian

You mean the twat-tentacle-beast?

Mika

*Snickers*
The "Octopussuaur" (I can spell but I can't spell that.)
*giggles*
You got it. That happened to be the first thing to come to mind for some reason.
*sigh*
Perhaps I need to watch more hentai or La Blue Girl for that matter.....
A bisexual female RPer looking for a good time and lots of new experience in everything and is open to just about any situation. Just ask. ;)

Hunter

Quote from: Mikachu on June 07, 2005, 07:55:11 PM
*Snickers*
The "Octopussuaur" (I can spell but I can't spell that.)
*giggles*
You got it. That happened to be the first thing to come to mind for some reason.
*sigh*
Perhaps I need to watch more hentai or La Blue Girl for that matter.....

No comment.   ;D

Mika

*continues to giggle and snicker before looking over at Hunter*
What I say?

Hunter

*bats his eyelashes at her*
Why absolutely nothing I didn't expect.  :-*

Mika

Really? *shrugs and then looks at you funny* HEY! ARE YOU CALLING ME PERVERTED?

Hunter

Well, I can only speak from experience.   :o  :-*   ::)

Mika

Well I guess that is true my dear.

Hun you know when you open a thread and you see the button that you can click that says 'go down' is it just me and my gutter mind that finds that dirty?

Hunter

Then what do you think of when you see the one that says 'go up'?   :)

Mika

*Giggles and glances down at your crotch*
Oh nothing.......nothing really.....
*snickers*

Hunter

*gets out his tentacles and plays with his food Mikachu*

Mika

*gigglges and gets the whiped cream*
Hmmm.....I don't mind being food I think....