The Musings Of Adonis (Updated 10/07/2017, searching for F!)

Started by Adonis, November 30, 2009, 01:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Since this is just a roleplay requests thread, I'll try to keep this short and sweet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Available Ideas

-Balance of Power-

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Magic. The very word evokes a sense of awe in those who are truly gifted with a natural talent for such things. Although times are modern, this discipline is still relatively new. The innate spark that allows one control over the world around them in a fashion not previously possible is a growing occurrence. Some state that it is natural evolution that is responsible for such a change, others claim divine intervention as the cause. Whatever the case may be, in the last few hundred or so years, it has made itself known throughout several bloodlines.

Of course, now and again there are random children born with the gift. Some are weaker than their counterparts with known talent that has been passed down. Others, and rarer still, such as [insert my character's name] are exactly the opposite.

In an effort to control and educate the population that were gifted with these abilities, schools began to spring up, most offering education, room and board free of cost. The very last thing that anyone wanted were untrained novices hurting themselves or others.

From a young age, Gabriel had shown astronomical promise for the magical arts. Most magics dealt with inanimate objects, as was considered the norm. Very, very few people dared to dabble in what many considered to be the darker arts of manipulating living things. It was dangerous, hard to control, and required immense amounts of natural talent to master. Without the structure of a practiced hand to guide him away from such curiosities, Gabriel began to toy and experiment with the more taboo arts.

-Riding Wild- - (Themes: Humor, Size Difference, Mythical, D/S)

A beast, long thought to have been lost to legend has been ravaging nearby lands. No one seems to know why, or exactly what this creature may be; only that it is stunningly massive, blindingly bright, and winged. Tasked to bring your king the head of the beast with no questions asked you leave your estate, packed and ready as one of the few female mercenaries to put the male sex to shame in your adventures. While setting up camp, a man, with eyes of the lightest blue happens upon your fire and asks to join you, curious as to the reason for your journey.

-The Triangle- (Themes: N/C {To begin with}, Survival, Possible D/S depending on relationship)

Everything that is lost at sea winds up somewhere, for nothing is ever truly lost. Tides ebb and flow just off the coast of Bermuda, one of the most beautiful tropical environments on Earth. However something mysterious and extremely well known haunts the location. What the Bermuda Triangle actually is though, can only be explained by speculation and conjecture. Your lady, a doctoral candidate has made it her life's work to unravel the mystery. She's overstepped, however, as she finds herself dragged into the Triangle by a freak storm. Her small research vessel is dashed to pieces in the night.

She awakens on the shore, just past the jagged outcroppings of the reefs that ripped her vessel apart. How she survived is a miracle in itself. The shoreline is an utter collection of the most random bits and pieces of things once lost. Everything from cargo crates of pristine Kit-Kat bars to lost suitcases filled with exotic and unopened sex toys litter the beach. Tropical paradise meets a veritable graveyard of lost items. Nothing seems to have been touched by time though, oddly enough. No rust on the metals, no degradation on any articles of clothing found. The place seems to be frozen in a world of its own, and absolutely devoid of human life.

Or so she thinks. A single pair of eyes observes from just beyond the thick treeline, hidden.

-Fallen Guardian-

This one is a revival of an older roleplay I did and fell in love with. Your lady runs into life-threatening trouble. Her guardian angel, unable to keep from intervening any longer comes to her physical aid, breaking one of the big rules. As such, he has his immortality stripped and must face the consequences of mortal life - with wings. All sins that he had previously been immune to hit with full force, and in his naivety, she must guide him on how to handle his new life until he is given his birthright back.

-Futuristic/Cyber/Unnamed- (Themes: D/S, Naivety, some exhibitionism, romance)

A man, plagued by the loss of his wife spends everything he has in an attempt to re-create her as best he can via cybernetics. In almost what seems to be a parallel of the movie Frankenstein, a freak lightning storm arises as he tried to wake her. The woman, almost a perfect replica of his beloved is hit with over a billion volts of electricity, which completely fries her circuitry. However, instead of perishing, something substantially amazing happens. The implanted memories are wiped clean, circuits are fried, and the seams between external parts have become fused. It shouldn't function, yet it does. She does.

His "wife" sits up, and blinks, having just been "born". She has all of the mentalities, personality quirks, and emotional devotion that his wife did. The only thing she seems to be missing is a sense of common decency, and socially acceptable behavior. Can he make this more submissive, accidentally living replica of his wife love him?

~Sidenote, she has all of the sensations of a normal human being. Love, emotional hurt, pain, pleasure, etc. The full spectrum is there.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Seraph

I absolutely LOVE Anne McCaffrey's Pern series. I would be interested in that story very much if it is still available. Around what time period would your story take place?

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Lady Aerolyn

Quote from: Adonis on November 30, 2009, 01:13:46 PM

The Perfect Storm

I'd like to have one of you lovely ladies play the part of one of two grad students working on their marine biology dissertation. While the two grad students are out in the Caribbean studying different fish migration patterns or some such nonsense, a storm hits the small sailboat that the pair are on, dropping them on a small, uninhabited tropical island for a good while, where the fireworks begin to happen between the young pair of grad students. Whether they loathe each other at first, or otherwise is to be discussed with the future partner.

I'd love to be your scientist. As a chemist in reality I would love the opportunity to play out a scene like this. Especially with a partner that would be able to adequately return my detail affection. You seem an enticing man, I can only hope my brief temptation can win your attention...
To taste the lips that never speak, part my words and make me weep. Take me to the next extreme make my body bend and scream. Take me, have me, make me yours. But just remember to lock the doors...

Sorrows Solace

Dang it looks like quite a few lucky folk swiped up your plots. Heartstrings would work with a Scottish girl of mine and so would Roomates; I have a bit of a shy, slip of a Russian noble girl (usually used in Fantasy) that could offer a neat twist to Sea.

Adonis

Yeah, they jumped on things more than a little quickly hehe.  The entirety of them were gone within about 6 hours. Why don't you toss me a PM and we'll see about working something out.
O/O's

Adonis

Updated with plot availabilities! (My O/O's will be changing here shortly.)
O/O's

Anesa

Adonis

I already have one in the works, but I see no reason not to accommodate a second variation. Why don't you go ahead and send me a PM and we'll talk more.

Er.. *EDIT*

That idea is *not* taken. I really need to learn to read late night :P
O/O's

Adonis

O/O's

Adonis

Added "Nymphomania", "File Under S - For Sensual", "One's Own Gladiator", "King of The Jungle", "Nature's Little Perversions", & "A Graduating Seduction".
O/O's

Adonis

O/O's

Adonis

O/O's

midnightkitty

Adonis

O/O's

Melinda

I really like the idea of Nymphomania. I have often wondered what it would be like if a nympho lost their meds and were driven to indulge in their desires. I did not see a post saying it was taken. If you are still game I would love to give this a try.

Thanks,
Melinda
My Rabbit Hole.
RH Profile

Adonis

Updated with the new storyline "Triple Threat", and "Nymphomania" is available once more, due to a conflict in writing style/goals.
O/O's

Adonis

Added a new plot, and removed several of the older ones that no longer hold interest. Yaaaay updates!
O/O's

JadenMystic

I Like A Simple Mix-up if you're interested in RPing with me. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Sapphie

Quote from: Adonis on November 30, 2009, 01:13:46 PM
A Simple Mixup

Mistakes happen more than you would think within college administration. A box left unchecked, assumptions about missing information, it happens, ya know? What happens though when two senior year students are bunked in the same dorm room that shouldn't be though? Well, time to find out ! Our leading man, Jessie, was mistaken as a female on paper due to his androgynous first name, and it landed him right into the girls dorms. With the boys being full to capacity, the offices were forced to leave the situation as is, and things move from there between the two.

Hey, if you feel like trying both out, I would definitely like to give this one a go with you (:

Adonis

Of course :)

I'll just strike that one out though. Two is a max on any story I do.
O/O's

Adonis

Added the plotlines "I am Number Nine", "His First pet", & "The Perfect Storm"
O/O's

Adonis

Added plotlines "Mail Order Bride", "A Graduating Seduction", and "Good Evening Officer".
O/O's

Kazuume

Love your writing style and do/no kind of similar to mine.  I'm new here and still getting my Elliquiy legs so to speak, so pardon me if I seem a little nerdy.  All your stories seem to be taken, or in process, is there anything new you'd like to explore or try?

thanks
~K~
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Adonis

No pardon needed, truly. I'm currently pretty full up on stories at the moment, and I actually owe a few intro posts as well. If I manage to get everything under control, I have a standing list of partners that I have to serve first and I'll jot you down as a potential partner if my time frees up.
O/O's