Arkaniel's Library of Longterm Roleplays (Females wanted) [MUL]

Started by Arkaniel, March 09, 2010, 03:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

First, a little bit about roleplaying with me in general. I only play with female partners, who play a female main character. Multiple characters can be played, no matter what gender, but the sexual relationship between the lead characters is straight, with me playing the male. I also tend to favour long term stories, with a lot of content that isn't anywhere close to sexual. I like good stories, whether they are original, or based on a fandom. I also like a mixture of both. Sex is fun. Sex, however, isn't everything to a story with me. I need well worked out characters, creativity, some action, adventure and mystery, some drama and romance... pretty much everything that can be found in a great novel, movie or tv-show. Also, I play strictly in forum format, meaning post-by-post. And last, but not least, I prefer a posting rate of several times a week (depending on posting length and inspiration). Not replying to a story for a week, without notification irreversibly ends up with me removing the story from my bookmarks list.

As for plots, I have a long list of fandoms I like, in tv-shows, movies, books, etc... for many of which I have plots in mind. All of those are too many to list here, so contact me and I am pretty sure we can work something out.

Current Cravings:

-Spiderman

Interested in exploring several scenarios between Spiderman and either OCs, Or Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy... and my current Favorite, the Black Cat/Felicia Hardy. The specifics we can work out, as I have several plots in mind that I am willing to play out. Of course, this will be a story filled with action, adventure, the typical Spiderman villains, etc. Or this can be taking into another realm. I am particularly fond of Crossovers, and wouldn't mind playing a Spiderman that ends up in another world for some reason.

-Harry Potter crossovers... (and no, this doesn't mean playing a wimpy Harry Potter like the atrocities called HalfBlood Prince and Deathly Hallows portrayed) I will either play my own version of Harry Potter himself, or an OC wizard.

-Star Wars!

-An original story based slightly on the world created in the Percy Jackson Saga. Instead, though, it will be an adult version, with new characters...

-Just contact me with ideas, requests... I like fantasy (of the LOTR and Sword of Truth style), science fiction, superheroes and history, as well as good modern settings. I am quite good at working out plots, so even if you have the merest idea of something you want, original or not, pm me, and we can work something out.

Lady Chevalier

I would LOVE to do an OC Harry Potter role play with you! ^^ I love the world and the magic, it's all amazing, but not so much the characters. xD
"Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit." - Vergil

applesauce

Harry potter! :D I'm sure I'll do fine there :) Do we start at year 1 though?

Arkaniel

Pmed you.

Still open for the other stories or suggestions