(Closed) Twisted tales from the Shadows (Aggressive Dominant seeking any partner

Started by Shadowsire, August 15, 2016, 01:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsire

Greetings and Salutations from the shadows.  Thank you for taking a glance at this most recent incarnation of my games wanted thread. First things first I have found through my recent wanderings that I am more than willing and able to play any gender role in any type of relationship.  Though I will always play dominant characters.   The only time I will break this rule is when playing multiple characters in a game.   With that said don't be afraid to message me if you have any questions or interest on any of the game ideas that follow.  For the main part these games are a basic Ideas open to discussion because I want us both to get as much enjoyment out of this as we can.

Corruption:This game normally involves my character as a demon or such tempting, teasing, and tormenting a angel or human to give up their will to their desire.   I am open to play a demon or demoness and this type of game can include transformations of many sorts from turning the angel into a pleasure toy for the demon or a demon themselves.   Or even turning the human into the demon's private little brood mother.

Breaking a Princess: Now this one is open to many types of characters for me.  Be it a thief, pirate, enemy general, or big bad monster it all ends the same.  With the princess being captured either by me or brought to me and claimed as a trophy.

Hunters In the Woods:This is one of my favorites and I always come back to it.  Now I can be the hunter in the woods and find a defenseless thing or someone ready for a fight.  Or you can be the hunter and find that the big bad monster you were after is a bit more than you could handle, if you can escape it.

Brink of Insanity:This one is a fun little monster game.  It starts in a abandoned insane asylum and has your character there on either a dare or trying to investigate the claims ending up as the play thing of the monster that lurks in the dark confines of the building. Be it a eldritch horror or a vampire who was locked away as a inmate of the asylum.

Home Wrecker:This game comes up from my love of hentai Mangas.  It is basically that My character puts them self into your relationship.  Now I am willing to play the spouse or other of your character as well the trouble maker.   Big plus for being able to tempt a faithful wife into being my lover.

MORE TO COME:SOON

Discord: Shadowsire#2706