Indian Themed Romance RP { F lf M}

Started by Randomthingslover, October 16, 2015, 10:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomthingslover

Recently, I have been fascinated with Indian Themed plots and would love to create some Rp's over it.

I love both Medieval and Modern settings, so I'll rp in any.

Plot wise my kinks are-
-Sexy, tall, handsome men
Goth, Emo or perhaps feminine men turn me off.If your character is not good looking, my intrests dims out.
-I am a Romantic.
Honestly, I want romance that engulfs our characters.Forces them to do wrong, controls their heart and pumps their blood.
-The thing about love triangles is that
They instantly draw my attention. Forces me to say yes to you.And puts my writing juices into work.
-Reactions and Emotions
If the girl you love comes out wearing a slutty cheerleading dress.What would you do? Would you continue eating your breakfast or dream how you could just pour maple syrup all over her sexy body and lick it ? I guess that explains it?
-Man Handling
Being pinned, gripped tightly or even having arms wrap around the body, big yes.
My No's-
Blow Jobs (and all the related things)
Excessive bathroom play
Death During sex
Older Woman ×Younger men
If any kink is not mentioned above, then I'm more than okay in doing it.

I only have a few plot ideas, but I am more than willing to hear your ideas!

1. An arranged marriage between two people of Indian descent, but little does the wife know that her new husband is over-protective and controlling, and also prefers bondage and abuse. She is far from home, trapped in a marriage by ultra-conservative parents, and is forced to endure for the fear of being shamed. But along the way, he falls in love with her and tries to win her over to his lifestyle willingly rather than through coercion or force. This is pretty straightforward.

2.You said You love Me.

MC belonged from a very simple and poor house whikle YC was one of the elites of the cities. Due to our father's being friends, when MC'ss parents die in a car crash, YC's father arranges her marriage with YC.
They get married and slowly fall for each other.
YC's bestfriend never liked MC so because she hoped to marry him but YC couldn't refuse his father and got married to MC, so, She sets her up, showing that she slept with YC's (me) best friend. YC over come with rage, throws her out not even letting her explain herself.
Five years later, MC returns only to demand child support of their child who is need of a very expensive surgery.

I Rp via pm and Thread, in third Person only.
A love letter girl stuck in a text message world.

// Request Thread //