Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Awww now you say something all cute. your making this harder then it needs to be. you frustrate me, cause i cant make you come. you need to be with someone more skilled.

Prefect Mos

Has to let you go for not understanding that the final actions of the male process can not compare to the sweet cooings of a sweet girl, tied in a not, and gently teased.. the final actions only last moments.. cooings can go on for hours under the population.. and If your so obbssed with a moment, you wont give me what is better.. than well.. it just would not work.

Shimeka

I have to end this because... *drools* you two are like a Oh so tasty hot drug! I have to work and not be here doing nasty things with you two all day, every day... where was i... Oh yes This isn't about you, its about me! I'm sorry but I have to stop this addiction! Goodbye you hot and sexy things...

*steals one grope for the road*

abandoneddolly

Im allergic to cats,your awesome but not awesome enough to put with this watery eyes and sneezing stuff, bye

olive

Allergic to cats? Well Double D Dolly, that right there is a deal breaker. Did I complain when you wanted to stay in your little doll house all day? When you went about dripping and dropping all over the house? When your only response when I asked your for the lovins was shhhhhhhhhhh? No, no, and no. But now you tell me I can't have my 4 cats either? That's too much. WE are gathering our catnip and headed out the door. Hmmph!

Nico

Darling, I really love you but I am so not a cat person! But we can stay friends. Promise!

Prefect Mos

Dont you know the acronym soup is now FABGLITTER or QUILTBAG, Dumping you for not keeping up with the new terminology Or even .

Jaqueline

Every story has a happy ending.
But it is not always the hero who is happy in the end.

Undeniable Sin

I've always been a more independent person, and I have to say I don't really enjoy having my strings pulled. It's been real, but this is the end. Goodbye
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Harley

I'm not really feeling the whole 'I-want-to-be-with-a-woman thing.  I'd rather have that guy that you are breathing upon.   So, I'm running away with him!   Ha!  Bye. 

Mordred

I know I'm no one to talk but.. you really need to do something about how you apply that lipstick. Yes, it's quirky and cute but.. hmm, does it even come off? Plus, you know the color red always has a crazy effect on me. It's just too much, all the time.. I already have an issue with sanity. Any little nudge and off that cliff I tumble. As much as it saddens me, I must go. Goodbye.
*See Pillory*

Zealously Jaded

*Changes facebook status to 'Single' and status to "You're clothes are on the lawn...better get them before the fire does."*

Mordred

I thought it was just your name but.. yikes I had no idea absinthe was in your blood. Too many mornings I have woken in the strangest places. It was fun but I have to hold onto that tiny shred of control I have. It's not the dark ages any longer. Do you realize my name is now on a database? I can't be having that. Sorry gorgeous but I have to go! Oh jeez.. can I have one more drink?
*See Pillory*

Zealously Jaded

I told you a thousand times not to smoke that freaking cigar and what are you doing? Lighting up...in my face...its like you're trying to piss me off. And why are you covered in blue...again? Are you having an affair with a smurf? You know what i don't care... get you're blue arse out of here!!!

ArtemisHighmore

Darling, you are amazing, truly you are. What we had is beyond anything I can ever hope for again. But you are always drinking and complaining about a green fairy. I've had enough dear. You need to get checked and maybe we can rebuild what was...or maybe we can't. Either way, this is me saying goodbye.

Belle33

You never look at me when I talk to you; you always seem so distracted.  Whatever it is that has your attention can keep it - I'm leaving.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

I am tired of spending a small fortune on shampoo to keep your hair all wavy and shiny! I need  a less high maintenance girl. We are through.

olive

I need you to go get a real job instead of standing around looking all sexy and sweaty all day. I mean you are hot and all but a girl's got to eat some time. *goes to answer another call from the bill-collectors..puts hand over receiver* Now scoot!

Belle33

Wait - I thought you were going to tattoo my name on your bottom.  I don't think you're as serious about this relationship as you indicated in the heat of passion.  We're done!

Prefect Mos

Do you have any idea how tight you are.... with both of us up in there!!!! sorry weve had enough bruising ... Buh - Bye!

Belle33

I can't believe you are willing to share me!  Where's the loyalty.  I'm leaving you for the guy in the back ;)

Prefect Mos

Sorry , sex is like potochips, you cant just try it once.

Autumn52

I can't believe you would break my heart like that. I am crushed. *cries* bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

elone

You are always off in space somewhere, I need you here on Earth. It's me or space baby.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Autumn52

How could you give me an ultamatium like that? You never understood my desire for perfection. I loved you because you were so perfect and now you....you....just break my heart like I don't even matter. *cries* bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish