Wondering Wife's Lustfull Affair (M for F & possibly another M/F) Intrest Check

Started by s6xs6x, January 24, 2013, 02:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s6xs6x

So I've found my way back on E with a desire to playout a dark fantasy of mine, which is  that of my wife having an affair, and I slowly grow hip as to what's happening behind my back.  There could be a million reasons why, and I'm leaving it up for discussion.  My main objective is to see how my character reacts once he begins to get suspicious. Does he seek revenge, does he confront her, or will he actually get off on her cheating, spying on her, etc.?   Perhaps he learns of her wanton ways through a mutual friend, or hires a PI to investigate.  Theres a lot on the table for discussion, just looking for someone who can play the part of the wife (Female preferably) and maybe a third person could be the one she is having the affair with, or the mutual friend who provides evidence, etc. 

I'm not on that often, simply because I don't have any current stories going, However I will be checking daily for those showing interest.  When we get started, I'm on most days during the week and can reply several times a day if need be.  I typically respond with 2-3 paragraphs, but this can be lengthened or shortened depending on you're style and preference.  I'm fond of the occasional pic/link as well, depicting characters, clothing, setting, actions etc. 

Hopefully this has peeked someones curiosity, hope to hear from you soon!!'
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)