D&D5e: Hoard Of The Dragon Queen {Forgotten Realms} (GM looking for 5 players)

Started by Lynnie, June 01, 2015, 11:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niki315

I thought I should mention that I don't have any of the Faerun 5th edition books, just the PHB. Is that going to be an issue?

Lynnie

Lynnie

Lynnie

Sorry muse I had issues opening the file. Kiric is gonna message it to me :)

EvilBeast

I'm behind in my submission. If the spot is already filled, that's ok. just let me know. busy stupid fucked up week at work has me all thrown off, and i'm having problems trying to think on building the character.

dror

Lynnie

dror

I'm it!
Boom!

What are the others playing? I want the party to be complete classes wise :)

Lynnie

dror

Character Name: Halavan Riothraiun
Class & Level: Bard 1
Race: High Elf
Background: Acolyte
Alignment: CG
Experience Points:
HP: 10
Initiative: +3
Strength:12                Strength Modifier: +1
Dexterity:16                Dexterity Modifier: +3
Constitution:14           Constitution Modifier: +2
Intelligence:12            Intelligence Modifier: +1
Wisdom:14                  Wisdom Modifier: +2
Charisma:18                Charisma Modifier: +4
Passive Wisdom (Perception): 12

Savings Throws:
Strength: +1
Dexterity: +5
Constitution: +2
Intelligence: +1
Wisdom: +2
Charisma: +6

Skills:(Proficient mark with *)
Acrobatics: +3
Animal Handling: +2
Arcana: +1
Atheletics: +1
Deception: +4
History: +1
*Insight: +4
Intimidation: +4
Investigation: +1
Medicine: +2
Nature: +1
*Perception: +4
*Performance: +6
*Persuasion: +6
*Religion: +4
*Sleight Of Hand: +5
Stealth: +3
Survival: +2

Attacks & Spellcasting:
Longbow +5
Rapier +5

Languages & Other Proficiencies:
Common
Elven
Sylvan
Draconic
Celestial

Features & Traits:
Bardic Inspiration

Spells:
0 - Mage hand

1 - Charm Person
Heroism
Cure Wounds
Thunderwave

Character Background:
Acolyte:
Feature - Shelter the Faithful
Personality - I quate sacred texts and proverbs in almost every situation.
Ideal - Faith
Bond - I will do anything to protect the temple where I served.
Flaw - I cannot resist the pleasures of the flesh.

Halavan was an Acolyte of Corellon Larethian, serving the god and the priests. I was born to a Nymph mother and an Elven father. As my mother knew my beauty would cause others to seek ownership over me, she placed me as a child in the temple or Corellon.
However, as I grew older the temple life felt restrictive to my fey instincts. I wanted to run free in the wilds with the animals and fey. I left the temple and joined the Elven warriors patrolling the wilds of the High forest. Among them I felt for the first time the pleasures of the flesh, especially enjoying the muscular frames of the Elven males (and later human males when I arrived at Silverymoon and Waterdeep).

Feeling dissatisfied with army life, I left for Silverymoon, where I worked at the Golden Orc's Head inn. There, the human bard Calthian taught me to use musical instruments of almost all types, as well as how to sexually please men. When he traveled to Waterdeep, I left with him, and found work there as a bard myself.

The harp he gave me as a gift is my most treasured possession, even though we have since parted ways.

Appearance:

Lynnie

While I love the half elf half nyphm characters i would like to stay with the phb for my first time please!

dror

Well I basically used the High Elf template and just gave him the charm person instead of an extra cantrip. If you want, I can change it, but that was about as far as the change went.

Lynnie

Please I want to keep this pretty basic for my first time. He can be a high elf just for now keep to phb

dror

Lynnie

Thankie. Hoping to get the opening story tomorrow. Will depend on the job fair.

Muse

Oh.  I'll make sure it's shared or copy it yo you when I get home.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Lynnie

Dror approved. :) party is good now. Will start the story later today

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)