Re: Pandora Academy:back to accepting

Started by Sacrah, May 31, 2013, 09:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldknight

Quote from: Siereis on June 21, 2013, 02:27:58 AM
Heavily interested in this RP!  But a few questions first.

1) Seeing as how it appears you all had an imbalance of female to males earlier...what is the current ration now that people have dropped out?
2) Speaking of which, of the females that remain how many are students or teachers, and are there more human females or demonic ones?
3) What can you say on the plot of this RP?  I liked the idea in the recruiting page but will the RP itself be heavily plotted, entirely freeform, or somewhere in the middle?  Exactly where in the middle would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1.3 to 3 males to females with one neutral character if you base it on whom has posted in the last week. With some people whom haven't posted and one person whom hasn't posted with their male cc cause of this which might make it 4 to 3 males to females.
2. base on posts so far this week, 3 students, 3 teachers one whom is neither, demons to humans is like 5 to 2, two human males everything else is demon I think.
3. The rp so far from what I can gather would be freeform, but also somewhat plotted, as in various idea are put up for missions at last and then groups of the students are going on said mission, but I would guess right now it leans more freeform.

Siereis

Gotcha.  Thanks for the info!  Ill post a character a little later.  This looks fun.

Oldknight