Craving Medieval Based RP's

Started by LeynaLove, July 03, 2012, 01:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeynaLove

Good afternoon!

I have a lot of different ideas I would like to try, or would be open to. However one thing that I really want to do is play the ideas in a medieval time period. I enjoy a lot of different ideas and will put up pairings and even some plot ideas. If you are interested PM me!
Also, I DON'T rp over IM, I just don't like it.
My ONs/OFFs are in my sig, so let me know if you are interested!

Knight(or)Prince/Peasant
Knight(or)Prince/Slave
Arranged Marriage
Princess/Knight
Knight/Thief
Prince/Maid

Really any variation of those, and I will put up some plot ideas in a bit. Hope to hear from you!
Leyna Love would like a good Role Play.

On's and Off's

One on One

LeynaLove

Princess/Knight:

Idea one: As a warlord, this Knight has always won a battle he has gone into. HE doesn't pick specific sides, instead he is free lance and goes with the highest bidder. Once more in battle this Knight helps conquer the kingdom and manages to fall upon a very grand spoil of war. A Princess who had watched her kingdom fall and was taken by the men who plundered her kingdom. Now this Knight owns her against her say, and the freelance warlord can do what he pleases, though he finds it rather difficult to conquer a woman who can't let go of her stubborn spoiled ways.

Idea two: As Princess, a woman has to eventually marry and continue on an heir of her own. However finding a princess isn't so easy. Instead she is drawn to a well known Knight who promises her much more then any prince ever seemed to. She lets him woo her, and show her ways of loving and being loved even if he isn't a prince.

Open for more ideas with this pairing.

On's and Off's

One on One

LeynaLove

Prince/Maid:

Being Prince of one of the strongest Kingdoms known to man isn't an easy thing to do. However, this prince was a born leader, a man who is ruthless, has managed to keep a kingdom strong because of his demanding military tactics. However, being in such a stressful position he often needs to have a personal way to relieve his stress. That stress reliever being a young Maid that had been in the kingdom almost as long as he had. She was sweet and subtle, and had no hope against his charm. At least that was what he saw. Little did he know that this angelic maid could become a sudden enemy.
When he has to find a Princess to marry he leaves the maid broken hearted. Suddenly secrets of the Prince spill to the enemies and it seems that the maid has fought for her own broken heart.
This once mighty kingdom has fallen and the Prince has lost his kingdom and power, now nothing more then a man with dangerous military background, can only make a future being a freelance fighting hand or assassin.
So what happens when he finds that a man is in search for that same young Maid he himself wanted to find? A drive to drag the girl kicking and screaming to her knees and show her what she did to him and what her place would be, on her knees before him until he said other wise.
After all, she didn't just betray his kingdom, she betrayed him and broke his heart, even if he wouldn't ever willingly admit to it.

On's and Off's

One on One

Lady Temptress

Hello there, I like the Knight/ Princess idea. Is it still open? I love medievil rp!
Lady Dreamer