New Earth 2047 : [OOC and Character Sheets]

Started by Josietta, December 11, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Miss Kathinja

Josietta

*pokes Lunar* If yer gonna poke a head in you can play the monsters :P  err.. I mean.. you can play the nice cuddly creatures.. >.>

*grins*  I posted!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

LunarSage

Quote from: Josietta on December 13, 2012, 02:13:00 PM
*pokes Lunar* If yer gonna poke a head in you can play the monsters :P  err.. I mean.. you can play the nice cuddly creatures.. >.>

Wha, you're gonna have aliens?  O.O

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

WashAutumstar

Josietta

Quote from: LunarSage on December 13, 2012, 02:14:56 PM
Wha, you're gonna have aliens?  O.O

Not aliens persay... just.. critters.. animals.. plants.. >.>  nothing on par with human intelligence really.. but it could get close to it enough for that whole hunted/hunter mindset..

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

I gotcha.  Whatever you need, help-wise.  I'm happy to assist.  :-)

Illuminate

Well, feel free to jump in ^.^ I just plucked one of your receptors... Er... Am about to.

Posted.
Account restricted at member's request

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

oh josi my love, i just found your intro/application and you are even more deliciously and dangerous fun than thought before ;D

I really hope i get accepted soon so we can have some fun ;)

Miss Kathinja

WashAutumstar

Well I need cookie to respond before I can do anything

LunarSage

Quote from: Miss Kathinja on December 13, 2012, 09:51:13 PM
Waiting on someone to do something.

Josi will probably be on to post later this evening.  I need to correspond with her before I can hop IC with any alien flora or fauna.

Miss Kathinja

We're pretty much free-forming this to burn time while we wait for approval. As long as you don't do anything over the top or turn this into some stupid zombie thing, I imagine it'll be fine.

That said, you could discuss ideas with us right here.

LunarSage

Well, zombies have their place, but it's not in a space sci fi in my opinion.  :P

I'm actually about to head to bed, though.  I'll let Josi handle the immediate post and then jump in when I can tomorrow.

I just had a fairly draining surgery yesterday so I need to get some rest.   -_-

WashAutumstar

Alright, rest up, and get better soon *kisses gently on the hand*

Miss Kathinja

Josietta

*giggles at Wash kissing on Lunar*  Awww so cute! I'm sure he'll be flattered ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed my intro! Its like 4 years old >.<  but it is mostly still true but with some added on maturity and better writing skills, IMHO. ;) 

After spending four years on E my writing has improved, I'd like to think.

So yeah.. I do need to pop up a post, but you all are welcome to leave the craft anytime. Its been cleared that the air is breathable, Hannah just wanted the scientist first so she could help with plantlife stuffs. ;)

I will try to get something written tonight or tomorrow. My day has gotten away from me once again. Apologies on the hold up, but do feel free to run with it.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

I especially liked your song "Inspire Courage" :D

Miss Kathinja

Well, Ellen is in her room smoking (I actually meant for her to do that in the hallway, but that slipped my mind.) so unless something catches her attention or someone goes to her, she's not going to break her moment of respite.

WashAutumstar

Josietta

AHh yes my bardic tale ;)

I had to go back and reread that, its been so long.

I'll work on pulling them in with a little critter action then! Give them a reason to scatter out into the open with the Captain and Nadine. ;D

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

Thanks, Because without cookie i'm kinda stuck