Les Miserables RPG (F for M)

Started by Becca, August 15, 2014, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

Before I even start with my request, I know it's just all wrong. I've read the books, I've seen the musical, I've watched the movies... I know what the characters should and shouldn't be doing, but still the craving it too big at times. So, I'm craving a les mis rpg... I have several characters I'd like to play, but mostly, characters I'd like my partner to play.

I'm looking mostly for a romance and angst rpg here, with some smut in it, of course, but mostly story-driven. I don't know exactly how long it could run, I guess that would be something I'd have to discuss with people interesting in this setting.
This being said, what point in the story the rpg would start, how much we alter the original setting or characters, and how many of the original characters we include in the story, or even which source you want to be closer to (the book, movie and musical all are quite different from each other) well, it's all open to debate.

So, without further delay, here are the characters I'd be interested in playing against: (If any of them appeal to you, please do PM!! If you have ideas of your own, I'd be happy to hear them, so don't hesitate in contacting me)

From most to least appealing to me:
-Enjolras (Oh, I know... I know, the man who doesn't even notice there is such a thing as a woman. But what can I say, I have a major crush on this character, so he'd always be my first option)
-Marius Pontmercy
-Gavroche Thénardier (All grown up, of course... If he had survived the revolution!)
-Other members of les amis de l'abc (Mostly Combeferre, Courfeyrac or Jolie... I could consider Grantaire if he wasn't based on the books, in which he's described as frightfully ugly)

As for my character, I'd be more than happy to play a completely original OC or one based loosely on mostly any of the female characters in the book. As for CC, I'd be interesting in playing Eponine, Cosette or Fantine.

I know it's a rather odd request, but I do know there are people with odd interests just like me somewhere around this lovely forum :)

Becca

Some inspiration for Enjolras, my main interest. Though he's supposed to be a blonde, and extremely handsome young man with "long fair lashes, blue eyes, hair flying in the wind, rosy cheeks, pure lips, and exquisite teeth.", there had been some amazing people who played him both on the movie and the musicals which could work as well, but they're just examples. No need to use any of these particular characterization of him, though: