A Debt to be Paid (full)

Started by Xillen, January 31, 2011, 04:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

Original story idea posted by satinanddaggers:

Quote from: satinanddaggers on January 27, 2011, 06:57:32 PMA rather competitive minded Mistress is close friends with a male who is also a Master. The two of them have both competed for the attention of submissives. Recently, they have decided to place stakes on their little competition. A specific submissive has been introduced to the both of them. They are both vying to get the girl's attention and a deal is struck between the two Dominants. The person to get the girl to accept a collar first wins.

The steaks are as follows: If the Mistress wins, she gets the choice of one of the Master's best slaves. (He is well known for his training techniques. Known to tame even the most feral.) And if the Master wins, the Mistress becomes his slave for a total of atleast one year.

satinanddaggers will play the Mistress. I will play the Master. While discussing the game, we thought it would be interesting to have someone else play the third main character.

We're basically recruiting for the role of the submissive.

Your character would be enticed by both my and satinanddaggers character. She would play the cat and mouse game with them for a long time, quite possibly get into some sexual scenes with either of them, and eventually give in by letting my character collar her. The giving in to collar could be consensual or coercion, the details being open for discussion.

After that, the story could still continue, with both your and satinanddaggers' character serving mine, which could lead to some conflict as satinanddaggers' character is used to topping you, not subbing next to you.

Remember that we're not seeking to rush to the 2nd part of the story. We're looking for a character that will give in eventually, not on the first chance she gets.

First come will not automatically be first served.

lovelygirl

I'd be game if you don't have anyone to play
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!