News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

fantasy high

Started by abandoneddolly, February 09, 2014, 11:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Welcome to Haven a highschool for fantasy and fairy tale creatures.  It was built by Anethrial and her sister as a safe place for fantasy creatures to come together and learn. Here they are safe from the persecution of humans, and can be with others who might understand any special needs they may have. The school is built on an island far away from society. The only way to get there is by the portal Anethrial and her sister created. The instructions to access the portal are on the invitation that each student receives.

the island

the school sits in the middle of the island and is broken off into three buildings. the building in the center is the classrooms.
to the north is the cafeteria which is set up buffet style to deal with the many different nutritional needs of its students. upstairs from the cafeteria is the library which has many different types of books. on the left of the classrooms stands the boys buildings and on the right is the girls. no one has to share a room at Haven there is always plenty of space and the headmistresses know how much the students value privacy.

to the south of the school is the enchanted forest which stretches out for miles before hitting sandy beach. to the north is the forbidden mountains which as the name implies is forbidden to the students here.

classes
each student must be enrolled in at least four of the classes.
A list of classes will be added once the head mistress knows what type of students we will have this year.
this is to ensure we only have classes that benefit the students.
If students want a certain class they can tell the head mistress and they may be added to the roster

headmistresses

The head mistresses of the school are Anethrial and her sister. Anethrial is an angel and her sister is a demon. there opposite in about every way yet they manage to run the school together. Even if they do fight on occasion.

I could use someone to play anethrials sister. whoever plays her would be my co gm as well.

so this is basicly like it says a school for fantasy creatures.
all students would be seniors and around the age of 17-18
its going to be sandbox with some events going on every once in awhile as well.
right now I'm just seeing if there is interest. later I will put up a character sheet.

name
appearance
classes you are taking this year ( if teacher what are you teaching, will add classes after I have an idea what types of creatures are in the school you can leave this blank until then)
special skills or abilities
dislikes ( please put anything you do not want to happen to your character here)
history

Yukina

I'll join. I think I'll play a meek bookworm fairy.

Kdyami

I would definitly be interested in this.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Chreestafer

I to pose interest in this :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Phobetor

Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

TheHangedOne

Ahh, somebody already grabbed Fairie. Might have to poke around Encyclopedia Mythica, and see if there's something else I can play.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

KnightNelson20

im placing my hand in for interest!

Sessha

So what are the limets for fairy tale creatures here?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

abandoneddolly

any kind of creature you want is fine with me. since there is some interest I'll try to get a character sheet up today

abandoneddolly

Yukina

I'll get right onto making it.

Yukina

Name: Flora Heartbeat
Race: Fairy
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Classes You Are Taking This Year:
Special Sills Or Abilities: Fast reader, observant/ Magic, flight, shrinking
Likes: Kind and understanding people, books, peaceful areas, anime, manga, cosplay
Dislikes: Bullies
Ons/Offs: Refer to Roleplay Preferences/ Anal, gore, mutilation, aphrodisiacs
History: Flora was born to her fairy mother and human father. While she inherited mostly everything from her mother, she also gained her father's meek personality compared to her mother's of a hyperactive trickster. Flora was made fun of throughout her school life for her nerdy habits and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends". The emotionally crushed fairy has now transferred to Haven to escape the horrid environment of her old school.

Angie

Would a normal human wizard be allowed? I kinda wanna drag out one of my old yet favorite characters, the magical prodigy who's overly-confident about his power. Think the personality of Han Solo with the skill set of FFX's Lulu.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

KnightNelson20

name: Miu Routier
race: Lamia
personality: shy, quiet, awkward at times, cheerful, likes to know secrets, ditzy
appearance:
classes you are taking this year:
special skills or abilities: Computer genius, breathe underwater, great singing voice (though often to shy to use it)
likes: computers/technology, secrets, girls, hiding, and pocky! In secret she loves to drink as well but only when shes home.
dislikes: bullies, forceful people, being tied or chained up, scary things
history: Miu has always been used to hiding. Sneaking around airducts and ceilings of schools. There were few that ever minded getting close enough to her. Not that she minded. She'd rather be hidden behind her computer most days anyway. Nibbling on some pocky while watching something lewd or reading some new scandal. She was forced to leave her old school when she was found hiding in the girls locker room. She's excited to come to a new school, but does't know how she will handle being around people.

Yukina

Flora and Miu could be great friends, KnightNelson. :)

KnightNelson20

bokotousamurai

Intrested, I have a number of cretures ont he top of my head I could.

question: is Futanari acceptable? of course I'll only play with partners that are ok with it, but I could see being a creature that can hide her penis and be a full women, or even something that can change genders entirely as well as combine the two

Perhaps a shape shifting kitsune
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

abandoneddolly

I have no problem with Funtanari as long as the people you are playing with is cool with it. the idea sounds like an interesting character to me.

bokotousamurai

name: Kagura Mukou
race: Kitsune
appearance:
classes you are taking this year: TBD
special skills or abilities: Transformation, alchemy, enchanting, illusions, trickery
likes: Meek girls, Curvy girls, sweets, men, being dominant, defloration, femboys, cross dressers, multicocks, tentacles, kemonomimi/anthro,
dislikes: being submissive, sub in bondage, non con, orgasm denial, anything involving bodily fluids that's isn't cum or saliva,
history: A free-spirited fox girl from a secret village of Futanari kitsunes, said to be blessed by a enlightened nine tails of sex, romance, and birth so that they could have as many children as possible. she could never get the hang of illusions and other trickery, so she could never manage to seduce travelers and was sent to the school to improve, she has a pet tentacle monster named Flottie who is sterile and tame.

Flottie:
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.