Roleplay: In search of a Master.

Started by Lilu Delayne, October 25, 2009, 05:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilu Delayne

I've always been more prone to playing very dominant roles. If I do play submissive, I'd have to be forced into it, which unfortunately, does not happen very often. What can I say? I'm quite the feisty female.

But, I am very interested in someone who has a lot of experience of being in the position of a master and knows the proper techniques to train me to be his pet. Thus, meaning that I would submit willingly.

If you are someone who believes that he is qualified, please PM me or reply in this thread.

I would like to do OCC's over PM's and roleplay over IMs. Therefore, every time we'd meet over an instant messenger, we would be in character.

This is a new craving and I am very inexperienced as a pet. So if you are patient and willing to teach me, please let me know.

Thank you.

Lilu Delayne.

Sand of gaara

I would love to break you well at least try, hope fully we can role play have sent you a PM.

Diablo

Quote from: Lilu Delayne on October 25, 2009, 05:24:47 PM
I've always been more prone to playing very dominant roles. If I do play submissive, I'd have to be forced into it, which unfortunately, does not happen very often. What can I say? I'm quite the feisty female.

But, I am very interested in someone who has a lot of experience of being in the position of a master and knows the proper techniques to train me to be his pet. Thus, meaning that I would submit willingly.

If you are someone who believes that he is qualified, please PM me or reply in this thread.

I would like to do OCC's over PM's and roleplay over IMs. Therefore, every time we'd meet over an instant messenger, we would be in character.

This is a new craving and I am very inexperienced as a pet. So if you are patient and willing to teach me, please let me know.

Thank you.

Lilu Delayne.

i'm definitely interested so PM if you want! By the way what instant messenger you prefer to use for this rp?