Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

I think is the rings that makes me so warm *cuddles Cynical back* If your cold I'll warm you up with an hug.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

leelan

*steps over snuggling Saturn into Cynical more letting my fingers hug the Vampire as well* snug as a ...blood sucker in a rug..? lol
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saberblue

Quote from: saturnschild on March 11, 2009, 06:30:12 PM
*speeds back around to Teno and scoops him up* ha no hug and run. I love this Speeder

HEY! *futilely gives chase on foot* COME BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE HOOLIGAN!

*realizes, sadly, that the chase is doomed to failure, gives up, and pouts.*

Oh, well. *cuddles Leelan*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

leelan

*laughs cuddling saberblue* i make ya feel betta
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saturnschild

*rides back around to saber with his speeder and jumps hug him* I'm sorry that i stole it. It was up for grabs and I always wanted a speeder forgive me *gives saber the puppy dog eyes*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-sneaks in, tiptoes up to Saturn and cuddles tightly, whispering- Goodmorning, precious. I'm drinking caramel flavored coffee, I only just discovered it, but I think I'm going to marry it.
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*giggles from tickle feeling form Lolli whisper* hiya and that would be an interesting wedding don't think the honey moon would go so well. *cuddles closer to Lolli*

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*jumps down from being perched on a branch above... squeezes with a few little nibbles, this adorable saturnschild until the moon starts to fall*
*See Pillory*

saberblue

*rejoices now that he has his speeder back [NOTE: saturnschild is forgiven!] and dismounts from it, dancing.  In a celebratory gesture, he drags Cynical into the dance and then proceeds to cuddle.*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Skye

*Cuddles Saber and wonders how Cynical gets so lucky with the male on male hugging.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

saturnschild

*smiles at saber and bows* thank you for forgiving me *turns towards Regin getting ready to cuddle her from behind her* i just have to wait until you leave it again and it will be mines *throws arms around Reing and squeezes* hiya never meet you before

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

OHNOYOUDON'T. *grumble, grumble, hides the speeder bike back in the Ewok Shack thread.*  There!  Now you can't find it! *chuckles cleverly, then cuddles*

saturnschild

*cuddles saber while giving him puppy eyes* come on you can't just hide the speeder at the shack. *tilts head* why want you just bring it back and we can just share it ok. all i have to do is just get it back it it will be all mine *squeeze saber closer to me*

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*cuddles saturn from out of no were* good morning *snuggles*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Cirdan

*Cuddles Snow.....gets frost bite*

saturnschild

*is distracted from plan of getting speeder* wow another snowball as landed on me. You know for snow you sure are warm. *runs over to Cirdan with snow in arms and hugs* see warm no frost bite

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

Quote from: Reign on March 12, 2009, 10:23:17 PM
*Cuddles Saber and wonders how Cynical gets so lucky with the male on male hugging.*

*hopes he isn't giving off any 'vibe'... but, well... receives cuddles graciously as long as 'expectations' don't wander*

But... back to 'business'...

*jumps in rocket from Neptune to Saturn to grab this one knows as saturnschild, giving her a big, warm cuddle and a pocket full of tokens to Neptune's greatest theme parks, warning her to keep the neck covered*
*See Pillory*

Wistful Dream

~slips in and tacklehugs Cynical, squirming onto his lap and offering up a blood bag~ Hiya big bro ^^

WyldRanger

*sneaks in and gives Wisty a brief hug before slipping back out*

saturnschild

*pounces on xana* super happy today

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

Walks up... You again! *gives this adorable creature a big cuddle* Awww, go ahead, you can take the 'win' again. :P
*See Pillory*

Lolli

-creeps in and grabs Cynical about the waist, rubbing her nose against his happily- Herro. :3
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Mordred

*mmmm... sticks around... unable to resist those juicy lips... giving this lovelllllly creature a double, triple, and as many cuddles as these arms can give*

Well... hello there!
*See Pillory*

Lolli

-enjoys the extra cuddles- I like. Very much so. But alas, 'tis my bedtime! Goodnight cuddlefest for all! -cuddles-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*runs over and cuddles Lolli one more time* bye bi

Ons and Offs saturn