News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*Sidles up to Mordred and rubs her lucious form all over him* Hello again, Mordred, Darling. So good to see you again.
*nabs the win with a dizzying kiss*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Jassara Sunn

Heeelllllooo Nurse! *Tackles her, and in a mix of kisses and tickling grabs the WIN. Rolls away.* Gooooodbyyyeee Nurse!

Xenolord

*A Flashbang bounces off a nearby wall, landing in front of Jassara. With a dazzlingly loud explosions and a flash of brilliant light, Xenolord swings in and steals THE WIN from Jassara while she's disoriented. He salutes.* Thank ya.

Grainne

*blinks at all the bright lights and then squints to focus on xeno...hopping back onto her Vespa this time sans helmet she speed up beside  him, grabs the WIN and zips off again..* And, thank you!
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

She stops her Wonder Twin, needing to tell her that once again the world is in danger and needs our help! While the beautiful lady is distracted, she steals the WIN and the Vespa and rides off into the night, giggling.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

*flashes his lights and pulls her over* Madam, I need to see your papers and your WIN. *takes the WIN away from her and drives away, snickering*

MzNurse

*nibbles Zaphod's ear from the back seat and nabs the win* ...I believe that's mine, dear...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Zaphod

Ohh a nurse! Just the person I wanted to meet. Uhh, would you mind examining my heart? Yes, right there. *plucks the WIN from her hand while she's busy examining*

Lycana

She sneakily holds on tightly beneath his car until he parks. Once the car stops she crawls out from beneath, her skin slightly marred by grease and snags the WIN from his grasp before disappearing in a puff of purple smoke with a giggle. A note falls from the cloud and reads "thank you, my dear!"
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Shouts "Wolf Wolf" and gathers a big crowd. Sneaks up behind her in the crowd and grabs the WIN. "I'll hold that for you, sexy"

Xenolord

Oooooh, no you don't. *Steals the Longshot from Link and hooks THE WIN from Zaphod's hand, catching it.* Useful thing, this.

Lycana

She sneaks up on him while he is admiring the Longshot and pickpockets the WIN from him before disappearing within a large crowd.

Zaphod

I put you out on the street to steal wallets and you come with back with... What is this... WIN? Hmm. I'll take it. *plucks the WIN* Now get outta here!

Grainne

*Having had the WIN stolen by her Wonder Twin...Eithne watches the exchange...quietly walks up behind Zaphod..expertly slips the WIN into her hand and puts it in her trenchcoat pocket because..well, she is a super hero..walks away so as to not draw any attention..*

Zaphod

*frisks and feels her up at the security check point and takes the WIN out* Mm, this is a banned item, Ma'm. I am going to have to confiscate it. Now step aside please. Next!

Lycana

"I'LL take it from here," she pushes him aside, quickly frisking him before taking the WIN. "Don't you know security isn't suppose to pocket items?? I'll be taking this!"

Grainne

*grrr..* I don't think so sweets. *she says to her Twin..jumps on her fabulous Vespa in order to out pace the Lycana...grabs it out her hand, blows a kiss to both and zips off giggling..*

Zaphod

You ride a Vespa but don't have money for gas!? Hm, I guess I could settle for a sexual favor. Or that WIN! Yes, I'll take that WIN, thank you!

Jassara Sunn

Ooohhh nooo! A spider, I neef a hunk of man to save me! *While he's busy being a hero, she slips the win between her breast and sneaks off.*

Zaphod

*laughs and pats the WIN in his pocket, wondering how long before she realizes she slipped the hairy spider between her breasts in her hurry to get away*

Grainne

Lycana!! *she calls for her Wonder Twin thinking that maybe they can take him down and steal the WIN together...*  ;)  *In the meantime she grabs the WIN and runs like hell.*  ;D

Zaphod

*trips her and falls on her. Straddles and gropes her until he finds the WIN* I believe your twin is taking a bath at the moment. *laughs and steals her Vespa and rides off into the sunset* Woohoo!

Jassara Sunn

*Frowns at the wriggling betwen her breast, pulling the spider out, she fights the urge to faint. Stomping towards him, she grabs the waist of his jeans and drops the spider down in it. While he struggles to get it our, the WIN falls out his pocket, which she grabs after checking it and dashes away.* HAHAH, not so smart now!!

Lycana

Heroic music plays as she runs to her Wonder Twin's help!! "I'm never to busy for my Twin!!" She cries out before stealing the WIN from the lovely Miss Jassara and grabbing her twin to disappear in a puff of smoke. "Mwahahah!!"

Grainne

Quote from: Lycana on May 05, 2012, 02:46:48 PM
Heroic music plays as she runs to her Wonder Twin's help!! "I'm never to busy for my Twin!!" She cries out before stealing the WIN from the lovely Miss Jassara and grabbing her twin to disappear in a puff of smoke. "Mwahahah!!"

*blinks..giggles and dissappears with Lycana* Aha!!  ;)