Forbidden Skyrim adventure wanted

Started by Rodlynn, June 26, 2016, 05:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodlynn

Someone here, I cannot remember who, had an idea for a story based on a mod for Skyrim from Lover's Lab. The Animal Mansion is a mod based around bestiality and aimed towards female players. Right outside of Falkreath near the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary there is a new house called the Animal Mansion. The owner, a woman called Thaena, is settling in and planning on having a very special kind of business there. She needs your help to build up the mansion and offers you a job in the mansion where you and others can live out their fantasies with various animals.

My idea is MC inherits the mansion from a relative and after traveling there to find that it was not designed as a regular manor. The rooms were sparsely furnished having little more that a bed and chairs. Also most of the were in the basement which was quite large. She also finds out that her relative was deeply in debt and she now owes a large amount of money. Unknown to her grandfather used to have shows with women having sex with animals.

Unknown even to him there is a cave under the building with an altar devoted to Hircine and Dibella, who once joined forces to create a new strain of mortal on Tamriel, who was both beautiful and of the hunt, the Beastess. Beastesses are women who mate with animals for the deities' amusement. Beastesses can be of any race, and gain their power by pleasing Hircine and Dibella, and in return are blessed with magical powers to protect their bodies.

One of the abilities a Beastess gains is the ability to communicate with the worship animals and her body get more elasticity to accommodate larger objects. She also heals herself during sex although it is slower with humans. Other abilities will become known as Dibella grants them.

An NPC name Thaena who sia actually Dibella, informs her that there is a way to earn the money she needs. She will need to restore the Beastess' worship of Hircine and Dibella at the inn. There are still people around Skyrim who will pays to see a Beastess perform the worship with her animals and some will even pay to worship.

What I need is someone to protect her while she gains her powers and to  play the animals. Since she can communicate they will have some intelligence however low it mat be There is still a lot to be done but this is a start.

Beastesses have a reputation that exists even today.

If interested PM me.