Birthday Gangbang -Closed- OOC

Started by BlueEyedBard, July 16, 2011, 06:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hey all, so today is my birthday (yaay) and I got the dsire to make a game like this, so here is what I had in mind:
Two guys get the sudden impulse to get their best friend the best birthday present ever, his ideal woman. They won't have planned this, they were just on they way to have birthday drinks with their friend at his house when they spot, either walking down the street or anywhere else, a woman who would be the Perfect gift for their friend and that's when they decide to abduct her.

That's just a general summary of what I have in mind but essentially the first part of this rp will be the guys snatching up their victim and the second part will be hardcore 3 on 1 action.

So if anyone is interested I figured this would go in NC/ex and we would just need to fill the roles of the 2 best friends and the girl.

Cast:
Birthday Guy: BlueEyedBard
Best Friend 1: RubySlippers
Best Friend 2: dwellinthedark
Best Friend 3: LandofromTexas
Girl: Foxy Oni
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Foxy DeVille

I'd up for being the girl in question. I'm really into non-con/extreme scenes.

RubySlippers

Why can't a lesbian friend be in on the fun, why three guys a proper gangbang should be at least five people. And some lesbian action could be fun for the guys and she likely would fluff the guys a bit if needed if she got into it. Plus who better to set up the slut than a woman she could get her all alone and ready for the kidnapping, and be ready to join in. After all men can't hit women its rude, she would have no issues making sure the woman behaves.  ;D

dwellinthedark

I'd be up for playing one of the best friends, I like where this is going.
Chastity:  The most unnatural of the sexual perversions.  ~Aldous Huxley
Ons and Offs     Dreams and Desires

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: RubySlippers on July 17, 2011, 10:31:41 AM
Why can't a lesbian friend be in on the fun, why three guys a proper gangbang should be at least five people. And some lesbian action could be fun for the guys and she likely would fluff the guys a bit if needed if she got into it. Plus who better to set up the slut than a woman she could get her all alone and ready for the kidnapping, and be ready to join in. After all men can't hit women its rude, she would have no issues making sure the woman behaves.  ;D
.....That is the best idea I have ever heard anyone have ever  :o
All right, you have the role of best girlfriend.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

All right you guys have those roles and I updated the cast list so we are just waiting on one more person.
Here is a general idea for character sheets.

Name:
Personality:
Short History: 
On/Off

Foxy DeVille

Well, since its your birthday present, got any preferences for how the girl should look/act?

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Foxy Oni on July 17, 2011, 08:52:26 PM
Well, since its your birthday present, got any preferences for how the girl should look/act?
Oh no, I want you to make her exactly the way you would like.
The scene will be more fun if your character is the way you want her to be  :-)
On/Off

Foxy DeVille

Name: Eva Marquez
Picture:

Personality: Eva is hot, young, and rich... and well aware of all three. She acts like a total bitch to anyyone she thinks she's better than, which is just about everybody. She's notorious for dating guys with enough money to spoil her and teasing them without putting out so the cash keeps flowing.
Short History: The only child of a talent agent, Eva has been surrounded by the finest things and famous people her entire life. As a result, she has an inflated sense of entitlement. She is currently in college but thinks its only a matter of time before she gets some big modelling or acting gig handed to her.

LandofromTexas

I'd like to put in for one of the best friends, if it's still available.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: LandofromTexas on July 18, 2011, 03:07:23 AM
I'd like to put in for one of the best friends, if it's still available.
You know it. Throw up a character sheet when you get the chance.
I'll be putting mine up this evening after work.
On/Off

dwellinthedark

Name: "Lucky" Luke Mikkelson
Picture:

Personality: Friendly with a good sense of humor at first glance, Lucky is the type who likes to buy the drinks for his friends and keep them laughing the whole way through.  However, when pushed he's shown he has a rather short fuse on many occasions, and he's proven more than once that temper's enough to make him do stupid things, like trying to take on 5 drunk rednecks at once, by himself.
Short History: An "inner city youth" (read: former gangbanger) who got a second chance at age 14 thanks to a sympathetic judge and made the most out of it.  He's had good schooling in the last 9 years and shed most of the appearance of his roots.  Is now pursuing his law degree and working as a paralegal at a high-end firm...  But scratch that surface deep enough, and you'll find the angry young thug still underneath ready to fuck somebody up.

LandofromTexas

Name: Louis Tanoki

Picture:

Personality: Easy going, friendly young man with a ready laugh.  Thrid generation Japanese-American, wholly assimilated, likes video games, the internet, football, drinking brew with his buds. 

Short History: Grew up with middle class parents.  A good student, pursuing a graduate degree in computer science while doing independent programming contracts at home.  A gymnast in high school, he still retains his good body strength and lithe elasticity. 

RubySlippers

Name: Lt. Detective Latisha Mikkelson

Picture:

Personality: Is on the surface a dedicated, professional and clean officer decorated and well regarded but like most she has her street contacts and most of them are not nice not any would fuck with a cop like her. She is openly a lesbian and likes to sleep around with a good skill at picking up women a fact her brother always teases her about - the "your clit must be huge sis" comes into mind playing on the racial sterotype. In fact she is more like a guy than a girl in some ways but being a twin sister well its not unexpected. Its not she hates guys her best friends are guys but she is one of the guys mostly they grew up together. She is usually packing two guns (belt and one in a leg holster under her pants, backup), her police identification and dresses to be able to move fast like a female prettier Columbo sort. But is a sex kitten and most guys when they found out she was gay are sorely disappointed.

Short History: Is Lukes twin sister and is a member of law enforcement having earned a degree in criminology and psychology as a focus and now is a detective in the sex crimes unit. When she overheard her brother talking about raping some woman for fun she insisted on making sure its done nice and neat, so no crime gets her brother and friends into trouble. On one condition she join in she had a perfect victim a rich bitch that pinned a rape charge on some innocent man and used her wealthy connections to get off of any charges. She had been eyeing  the whore up for some time and figures a good raping for hours and hours might do her some good. That and she refused her date offer like she was dirt now that is going to cost her more. Has lots of connections in her line of work and has favors owed she doesn't like using them until she has to.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Foxy Oni on July 17, 2011, 08:52:26 PM

Anything with your character that is off limits I figure my character would be the one threatening her and hitting her etc. since a man doesn't hit women, rape in every hole is another story. Lesbian sex is not optional in this by the way.  ;)

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: RubySlippers on July 18, 2011, 06:38:55 PM
Anything with your character that is off limits I figure my character would be the one threatening her and hitting her etc. since a man doesn't hit women, rape in every hole is another story. Lesbian sex is not optional in this by the way.  ;)

I have very few limits and don't have any issue with men hitting women in this sort of context.

BlueEyedBard

Name: Arthur "Art" McCoy
Picture:
Personality: Energetic, willing to try anything once, enjoys living life on the edge and values friendship in everyone. He is far more interested in having fun than making enemies, but that fiery Irish blood still flows through his veins so he can jump into a fight at any minute.
Short History:  Art immigrated to America with his family at age fifteen, causing him to hold onto his Dublin dialect his whole life, he learned to fly in the Air Force and traveled the world. Once he was finished with that he came back to America and bought himself a nice home working for a private flight contracting company serving large companies for private trips and, because of his military training, he flys helicopters for the local Feds and police. It was doing work like this where he met his three best friends.
For the last three years they had all been the best of friends: drinking, partying, even babe watching they found that they could do anything together. It had become a tradition of theirs to get together to one up their group gift for the fourth person from the year before, and the theme was always creativity over expense.
Today it was his turn, his 24th birthday. He downed his Morning Birthday Shot (an Irish tradition according to him) and pulled out his cell phone to find out where his gang was.
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

I hope nobody minds that I invented how we all know each other and our "birthday tradition thing".

By the way, great cs'!
On/Off

LandofromTexas

Why can't a lesbian friend be in on the fun, why three guys a proper gangbang should be at least five people. And some lesbian action could be fun for the guys and she likely would fluff the guys a bit if needed if she got into it. Plus who better to set up the slut than a woman she could get her all alone and ready for the kidnapping, and be ready to join in. After all men can't hit women its rude, she would have no issues making sure the woman behaves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything with your character that is off limits I figure my character would be the one threatening her and hitting her etc. since a man doesn't hit women, rape in every hole is another story. Lesbian sex is not optional in this by the way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Am I missing something?  Did you change your mind?  Just wanted to know.

dwellinthedark

That stuff's all good with me, Blue.

aaand:

Quote from: LandofromTexas on July 18, 2011, 10:24:22 PM
Why can't a lesbian friend be in on the fun, why three guys a proper gangbang should be at least five people. And some lesbian action could be fun for the guys and she likely would fluff the guys a bit if needed if she got into it. Plus who better to set up the slut than a woman she could get her all alone and ready for the kidnapping, and be ready to join in. After all men can't hit women its rude, she would have no issues making sure the woman behaves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything with your character that is off limits I figure my character would be the one threatening her and hitting her etc. since a man doesn't hit women, rape in every hole is another story. Lesbian sex is not optional in this by the way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Am I missing something?  Did you change your mind?  Just wanted to know.

I think the thing about lesbian sex not being an option was directed toward Foxy.  And hey, you're still more likely to get fluffed than me apparently. :P  (Not that I honestly have any objection toward making that character mine's sister, I'm just funnin')

RubySlippers

Basically she is there to tend to the victim and see she doesn't go to the authorities, and get off herself. Basic rule you can have my characters mouth to use, no coming save that for the little lady.

And yes for her she is going to put out for the lesbian, after all the guys need to rest up between courses.  ;)

BlueEyedBard

Well since you guys will be really starting the action of the scene (the kidnapping) where would you like to start off, and where in the plan would you like to be?
On/Off

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... maybe Eva can be a wee bit tipsy from a night of clubbing and stumbling around a parking lot looking for her car.

RubySlippers

That and some hard drugs planted on her, but really a little drunk wouldn't that make her to pliable. I for one would want her sober and know what is going on - but we could get her the night before and lock her in a closet or something. But taking her in the first place drunk some might be best.

dwellinthedark

Well, sis already has her marked as a target, and we know she's a party girl...  So we could go all Ocean's 3 on her.  Louis and Lucky could have been camped out at the bar, buying her drinks(maybe even pretending to get a little pissed and jealous at eachother while they were vying for her attention), until she decided to ditch the place since neither of them were apparently the rich type.  Have sis waiting outside in a van, one of the boys calls her when the target heads outside, and they follow a couple minutes later while she's stumbling through the parking lot.  Sis could go at her in the uniform, flash the badge and act like she's gonna give her a field sobriety test.  Get her toward the back of the parking lot where the van is, then they can snatch her up and take her to wherever it is the birthday party's going on to get her dried out and prepped up.  Maybe mess with her a little, but nobody gets to break the seal but Art. ;)  I vote we can save the drugging her up part until after everybody's done having her way with her repeatedly, part of the cover to make sure she's not going to try to rat the group out..