News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

"Just My Luck..." (M seeking F)

Started by Hotshot, July 21, 2011, 04:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotshot

Hey, so I've had this roleplay I've been wanting to do for weeks now. It's pretty comedy-based...so if you want to get loose and just have some fun, then this is the RPG for you!

It's about a young man (19 years old - played by me) who doesn't have the money to get into college. He was tired of relying on his parents for money, so he refused any they tried to give him and left. He's spent nearly six months wandering now, trying to find a job - any job. But he hasn't been able to keep any occupation for longer than a week. Something always, without fail, happens that causes him to lose his job. He just can't stop screwing up. Sometimes it's not even his fault. It's as if Fate has something else in mind for him. Finally, after several months of constant failure, he grows desperate... He's been sleeping out in the park with a few hobos and he hasn't had a decent meal in a week. But, one fateful day, a gorgeous young woman (somewhere between the ages of 22 and 25, preferably) finds him passed out in the park. After hearing his life-story, she offers to give him a temporary place to stay and to help him find a job. Even though he's smitten with her right from the start, he tries to decline (because he doesn't want to intrude), but she insists, saying it will be fine.

Assuming she lives with her family, he consents, and goes with her.

Turns out, she lives alone, in a small, one-bedroom apartment.

Let the awkward-possibly-leading-up-to-romantic moments begin!

Either a dominant or a submissive female will work...and I will adjust my character accordingly.

(Most likely, this will be a relatively short-term RPG)

Anna Katrine

Simply love the comedic approach to this one and are interested.
This would also be my first story, so if you don't mind that I would be happy to do it with you :)

Hotshot

Quote from: Anna Katrine on July 21, 2011, 06:20:11 PM
Simply love the comedic approach to this one and are interested.
This would also be my first story, so if you don't mind that I would be happy to do it with you :)

Someone just PMed me a little while ago and asked to do it with me, but I would be more than happy to do two different ones. It would be interesting to see how things turn out with different characters. If you're willing, I'm willing.

Hotshot

RE-OPENED! (And ready for some fun!)

Noxie

I am very interested in this storyline you have in mind. It looks like it will be very fun, and I'm looking to get into my first game on here. Let me know if you're still looking for someone. I'd be more than happy to play this out.