Something Dark (Seeking Characters)

Started by MagicalPen, September 12, 2011, 05:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

So this idea is completely inspired by a story I read on Literotica. The essence of the this idea is based on that story.

Essentially, I am looking for a Mother(32 - 40) and Daughter (16 - 18). This will involve Mother/Daughter Incest and Father/Daughter Incest, as well as rape. The fewer limits you have, the better.

The Story: Mark was a wussy. There was no simpler way to put it. His wife walked all over him, all the time. If he was horny and wanted sex, he had to masturbate. They only had sex when she wanted to have sex. And she was always bossing him around. Always. And now their daughter was taking after her mother, starting to get snappy and bossy with him too. And Mark hated it. He hated it so much. He wanted some one to teach them a lesson and start to respect him more. But Mark was also beginning to desire his daughter. She had seemingly blossomed overnight into a beautiful young girl.

So Mark hatched a plan. He knew a guy who could help him out. And they'd all leave happy. Mark would take his wife and daughter out for a walk in the woods. Of course, they'd get lost on the way due to a detour and end up in a secluded area. Stopping at an old gas station, Mark would go inside. His friend would be there and would tie him up, then go out and - at gunpoint - force the Mother and Daughter to come inside. Then, Marks friend would rape Marks wife, only to shock everyone when it turns out she enjoys being dominated by him. Marks friend then makes the daughter give Mark head before forcing her to fuck. Then he makes Daughter and Mother fuck eachother while having a go at them as well.

Finally, they'd be freed and would go home, 'clueless' as to the rape. And they couldn't tell anyone either - his wife had begged for more, his wife had cummed. And so had his daughter. But no, Mark wasn't going to be weak anymore. He'd slap his whore of a wife around a little to knock some sense into her. He was the new man of the house. His daughter would be his new whore too. Oh yes, Mak would shouw them all.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Foxy DeVille

Ooo... I'd love to play the mother. Playing bitchy MILFs that get their comeuppance is a big on for me.

MagicalPen

:) Mother it is then. Send me the profile when its complete.

Picture:
Name:

So now we need a teenage twat who also gets put in her place!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sharon

I will call the daughter! sounds like fun!

MagicalPen

Here is the Mother:

Quote from: Foxy Oni on September 13, 2011, 12:13:13 AM

Name: Nina Tavella (she kept her maiden name)

Brief Background: Nina was always one of the popular girls thanks to her good looks and willingness to put out. She was a cheerleader in high school and went on the major in communications. After graduation Nina got a job at a local TV station. Loving the spotlight, she worked her way up to being the main anchor. Rumor has it some of that work took place bent over the producer's desk. She married Mark because he had a respectable image and was financially secure rather than out of any real love. Nina's main concern is her career. Early on when she was a reporter she was close to being fired. Nina became pregnant and implied to her employers that she would tell everyone that was why she was terminated. Not only did she keep her job, but her new "working mom" image boosted her popularity among female viewers. For the males, a pair of 38DD implants did the trick. Today Nina spends a lot of her time at work undermining younger female reporters so they don't become a threat. The only person other than herself that she cares about is her daughter, whom she is raising in her own image.

And daughter:

Quote from: Sharon on September 13, 2011, 10:52:57 AM
Name:Abby Mia Richardson Tavella
Brief Background:
Abby is her mother's daughter, she is leader of the cheerleaders. She walks on anyone who may try to bring her down the ladder of socialize. Including her father, Mark, who her mother said that she never really has to listen to him. She would rolled her eyes at him when he talked about her cloths not being right for a girl her age. Her mother was turning her into a Min Me of her. She wanted to make herself looked more chosen over any other girl her age. She couldn't help it as she was driven nuts by her mother boob job. She could careless of either her mother or her father. She knows who wears the pants in the family. That is the only reason, she sucks up to her mom and dose the things she wanted her to do.

Abby more of a person that  goes for the neck and don't let go until it stop moving kind of person when it come to claiming the ladder but deep down she wants be dominated by someone. She found out why her name was the way it was her mother name her that while her father went to the bathroom that is when her mother added her last name to the list.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Ok. The Mother Role in this one is available again. Sharon (if you're still interested in playing) is the daughter, but since we haven't heard anything from Foxy Oni I am reopening the position of Mother.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sharon

MagicalPen

If you know any woman who would be interested in this game, tell them to send me a message!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sharon

LimitlessNikkie

Sharon