News:

Main Menu

Of COURSE I'm Running

Started by Spookie Monster, October 07, 2008, 06:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

A lot of people seem to think that I'm no longer running for president just because they haven't been hearing my name out there too often.  "Are you sure that you're running?" they ask.  Oh, yeah -- I'm running.  I'm not doing too well in the polls quite yet, granted, but it's important to remember that people vote in the booths, not in the polls.  As you can see in this video, my grassroots campaign is working hard to make sure that at the end of Election Day I will be declared the victor.

I just KNEW that Diana Falzone would end up leaning my way!

Needless to say, I'm pleased that I'm finally getting some coverage.  I wish only that my supporters would focus more on my message:

Free Cookies for Everyone!

Remember me on November 4, maidens and monsters!  Vote for Spel!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Inkidu

*Stares mouth agape* You gotta' be shittin' me Willis. I'd write you in Spel. How awesome would that be... *Thinks of free cookies for life* Mmm... cookies...
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Spookie Monster

It's great to hear that I have your support, Inkidu!  Let's make this cookieological dream a reality!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Inkidu

Quote from: Spel on October 11, 2008, 07:50:16 AM
It's great to hear that I have your support, Inkidu!  Let's make this cookieological dream a reality!

Spel
Was that really your or just seriously freaked up coincidence?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Inkidu on October 11, 2008, 07:51:35 AMWas that really your or just seriously freaked up coincidence?

The video?  Hmmm.  Well... neither, exactly.  I mean, it's not a coincidence, but it's not really me, either.  Rather, the whole setup is a joke designed by some fellow (or fellows) that allows one to input a name to create a mock news report which suggests that said individual is in fact running for president and earning some passionate followers.  The joke relies upon 1) not actually hearing the name of the "candidate" in question within the video and 2) some CGI of varying quality.  When it comes down to it, anyone can run!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Inkidu

Quote from: Spel on October 14, 2008, 05:37:56 PM
The video?  Hmmm.  Well... neither, exactly.  I mean, it's not a coincidence, but it's not really me, either.  Rather, the whole setup is a joke designed by some fellow (or fellows) that allows one to input a name to create a mock news report which suggests that said individual is in fact running for president and earning some passionate followers.  The joke relies upon 1) not actually hearing the name of the "candidate" in question within the video and 2) some CGI of varying quality.  When it comes down to it, anyone can run!

Spel
It was convincing. A true petard, as it were. Good show. 

Spookie Monster

Mmm, I thought that it was pretty convincing, too.  And I'm certainly pleased that you enjoyed it! :)

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs