Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

-one eye peeps open, thouroughly enjoying the show and quietly giggles- He slipped me the tongue! What a savior!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*pushing saber away with scythe and points towards Lolli* see see she good, you saved her.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*does a tonsil check on Lolli to make sure she's ok. Kisses Saber and Snow and Saturn and passes out the goodies*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

*turns off lightsaber, scoots back over to Lolli, and shares a brownie.*  Any time you should require further rescuing, good lady, you need only collapse, and mine life-saving tongue shall be thine! ^^
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

*covers his eyes with his paw* you are so lame saber
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*sits next to snow shaking head at saber* I agree. *puts share of brownies down in front of snow* had to many sweets today.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*smashes face in to brownys*

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*blocks random brownie chunks from hitting me* you know I did give you the brownies but I do declare that you going to get fat from so many.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

I'm...lame...?

*relives his previous 'death scene' from a couple pages back in the thread*

Out, out brief candle! *collapses*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

oh dear he has collapses again, hey snow go over there and help him out. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. *snickers*

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*leaps to his feet*

Heeeeeeeeeey, look!  I'm okay now!  Dum-dee-dum-dum...no harm! *does a little jig* See?  See?

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*tickles, in hopes to further the laughter*

As an aside: God, I have the best essay assignment EVER today. XD  I have to watch the entire Star Wars: Clone Wars cartoon series, and make episode notes on how messages laden in the series relate to popular culture.  I think I'm gonna have a nerd-gasm. XD

MzNurse

*shakes head at the antics of the others as she restocks the goodies*

You guys crack me up.  That's why I love you all so much...

snow

*glomps mz and cuddles* i love you tooooooooooooooooooooooo

saturnschild

*holds stomach from pain of to much laughing* oh wow that almost sounds like my film final essay. We have to go to the movies and then right a paper about the movie we seen. And I am hoping to either do it on the Dragon ball movie to say how bed it is was, or the Star Trek movie.

Oh saber when watching do remember to do the note part.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*kisses and snuggles Snow and reminds him to post...*

saberblue

We all love you, too, MzNurse!  And...cracking people up is our speciality. ^^

MzNurse

*giggles* you just want another kiss...
*kisses him*

saturnschild

but it is true MzNurse. I do it on a regular bases it make me feel good when I make other people feel good......wait....that didn't sound right :P

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

sounded perfect, Saturn.  *kisses Saturn*

Lolli

-comes stomping through and flops down heavily on an empty couch- Urgh! Hard day, hard day. How's everyone this evening? :]
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

*hops up on the couch and cuddles lolli* i is sry you had a hard day

MzNurse

*kisses Lolli into happiness*

better now?

snow

*flops down* my day sucked so bad!