Imperial Might [MUL][BON][BON-E][EX][NC-H]

Started by Vostroya, November 01, 2009, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanatos

Thank you. Now, just if my mind would coalesce for the slave! -laughs-

Vostroya

Vostroya

To give you all a sense of how brutal the oppression of Earth is in the RP, here is a video of what is going to happen at the human space port that the Emperor is going to arrive at...

http://www.gameanyone.com/video/171701
*(Watch from 1.35 to 5:00)*
**(Pretend the Terrorists are actually a part of the Emperor's secret service unit)**

Xanatos

Dang... That is quite brutal. They do this just because the Imperium does this as standard operating procedure, or is this because Earth fought back so humanity is punished?

Vostroya

Im going to use this in the sense that several days previous the Emperor announced that when he arrived that if any Imperial personnel would be killed that he would kill hundreds in retaliation, when he arrives that day 10 had been killed by resistance activity. Causing the spaceport to become the Emperor's personal vendetta against humanity. We can also make it to where the slaves are captured during this time if you guys want.

Xanatos

That could work. I wasn't going to do much special with my character, at least thats my thinking for now. I want to play up my girls fear of now suddenly being without control and at the whim of this alien master. Maybe it might change a bit, but I think the being captured at this event would be good.

That makes sense, standard tactic to discourage resistance.

Vostroya

Yeah i think it will help all the characters have that extra fear of the Emperor's reprisal since he is apparently so loose with life. I am planning on starting to write up the RP tommorow, but if school work takes longer than expected it may not be until Thursday evening.

Xanatos

That works for me. I have the next three days off so tomorrow I should have my slave character done. Looking forward to this.

Vostroya

Good I'll be glad to have everyone ready, and yeah I am really excited to start this.

Xanatos

Okay my slave is finished. I added her into the same post as with my Imperial man. Hope you like.

Vostroya

Doomsday

Vostroya

Ok sounds good Darkly, im going to go ahead and start writing up the actual RP soon, but it will take a while to complete.

Xanatos

Thanks Vostroya. Ready to rumble when you are. -smirks-

My lord, my grammar is totally sucking as of late. I just re-read my second character and found so many errors! Gah!

Vostroya

Lol, and just so we all start off on the same foot, everyone will be inside the spaceport when the shooting begins, but all involved characters will be captured during this time, it is so everyone can have that first hand experience of the Emperor's cruelty to solidify his image. Xanatos, since you have a Turncoat character you will arrive at the Spaceport after the shooting and capturing to greet the Emperor as he arrives, will that be ok?

And yeah I am guilty of numerous errors on occasion as well.

Xanatos

Sounds good to me. Anything specific I should know for Kevin? Like is he expected to behave in a certain manner? Does he have like a hit squad of his own? Anything else I can use to enhance the RPage for Kevin?

I know that hit squad thing was random, I am just curious about things relating to him/Imperium/his position as I think I can really get into this RP and do some good RPing.

Oh and more than anything I mentioned above, I am wondering about how to behave around the Emperor. Does he expect full absence from everyone, even his higher ups? Like should everyone bow, kneel, kill a victim as a sacrifice for him?

Vostroya

Yeah, The Emperor does demand absolute fealty when it comes to his subjects, not even the highest echeleon is exempt from this. You can bow, kneel or bring him tributes as you see fit, as long as you obey he doesn't care. Yes you can have your own personal squad, the higher you are in the ranks the larger your personal army becomes, its one of the privileges of rank in the Imperium. Also when the Emperor is just talking to you in a non formal fashion it is okay to speak your mind and so forth, as long as it does not go into the range of insubordination. He likes to hear his advisers opinions without the sentences being filled with formality. Such as if you two were walking side by side, there is no need to be completely formal and you can be yourself to a reasonable extent. Does that make sense?

Xanatos

Yep, that makes total sense. I am not worried about the hit squad -laughs- That was just some random thought. Thanks for the clarification.

Vostroya

OK cool, im almost done with writing up the RP, im suprised about how fast I wrote it lol

Doomsday

Name: Elke Brinehart
Race: Human
Sexual preference: Heterosexual (Maybe forced Bisexual)
Personal History: Elke had graduated school a month before the Imperium invasion. She had been preparing to attend a local university, but that plan went out the window when the building was razed in the invasion.

In an unfortunate incident, Elke was raped during some looting around her town, and when she was given the opportunity to join the Imperium army, she jumped on the chance. With their technology, she managed to achieve an early abortion of her rape-child. Because of her family's religious background, they forbid her from returning to the house, and for a while Elke was miserable, still being 'fresh meat' among the army, but having no family to return to.

Personality:

Elke is a normal girl by most standards. She was raised in a morally upstanding household, and is 'that innocent girl', if she were to be stereotyped. She's saving her cherry for her husband, of course, and has done nothing more than light dating. Not that she is shy; Elke is very affectionate and easy to befriend. She's intelligent, and was going to pursue a career in dentistry if not for the Imperium invasion.

Appearance:

5'3", slightly curvy but not a glamor model by any means. Light blue, almost gray eyes.

Name: Randi Ziegler
Sexual preference: Heterosexual (Maybe forced bisexual)
Personal History: Randi had always been politically aware, and when the Imperium invaded she knew just how much trouble humanity was in. She organized a small pocket of resistance, and had some success (comparative to similar guerrilla groups) fighting the Imperium until she was inevitably captured and enslaved.

Personality: Fiery, tenacious, and infectiously charismatic. She's Winston Churchill trapped in a gorgeous woman's body, and she drinks as well! She is brutally honest, and doesn't like to sugar coat the truth.

5'7", very busty, but she usually wears un-revealing, heavy clothing, like sweatshirts to hide her body. Her beauty is especially a detriment when she's trying to be unassuming.

Appearance: NSFW

Vostroya

Good characters Darkly, time to get this started!

Immortal Cherubin

Name:Kiril (Kir) Roshenko

Sexual preference: Straight

Personal History:Kiril is Kat's older brother,he watched over her since they were little,always watching out for her and always keeping her out of trouble.He acted like a older brother should act to his little sister,their lofe was perfect.When their parents were killed something changed in him and he became more protective towards Kat,when they fell into the lap of the forming resistance he always went on missions with her no matter how trivial they were he didn't want anything bad to happen to her since she was the only one that was left of his entire family unfortunatly he didn't go on this last mission since she wanted to prove herself to him and when he found out it was too late for him to do anything about it.Also the necklace around his neck is a leftover from his father and thanks to it he found strength to protect Kat since their parents died.

Personality: A kind heart guy that values honor,if something is involving his sister he tends to rush into a conflict without thinking or assessing the situation.

Appearance: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg193/vjones60/Anime%20Males%20-%20Men/B_AwakensTheFight_byFeimo_DA.jpg
(except with these eyes)  http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q153/sweetie259pie/Eyes/Green_Eyes.jpg
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.