News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Long Term {F for M}

Started by Dez, July 20, 2015, 06:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dez

Greetings!!!!

I'm looking for, and seeking, a long term, collaborative partner that does not, or will not, have an issue with slow or leisurely, posting. I'm looking for a partner that will collaborate with me on the story of their choice. Real life gender is not important. However, I’m looking for male ‘antagonists’ – YC would be the male (antagonist seemed too strong!). Please read my Ons/Offs for additional information.

While I am active, I am NOT a daily poster. Weekends are the better time for me. Additionally, I do not want the story to be RUSHED; I want to enjoy the game, and hope that my potential partner feels the same. I’m seeking someone that can match my post length (4+ paragraphs); someone that is knowledgeable of the English language and proper punctuation {I am not a grammar-Nazi and make mistakes, too, but please, have a grasp, at least}; someone that can “imagine” with me and add to the plot; someone that is willing to go wherever the game or story leads us.

I ask that you please DO NOT respond to this thread, but PM me, instead. Please note that the images shown are for the ideas available. I prefer my partners to build and depict the character in question of their choosing, not mine. So, with that said, I present the following:

Title: In Name Only

Content: Light Human Solo -- could have humorous undertones, too.

Scenario: He’s a Playboy. Wealthy; good looking; charming when he wants to be. He’s also crude and could really care less about women. Most are usually persuaded into his bed while others fall under his spell. Always knowing the right thing to say to get what he wants.

Until his Grandfather gives him an ultimatum. Settle down and quit his decadent ways or lose his inheritance.

And of course, rather than lose his inheritance, he chooses to settle down. But then he realizes that the woman that he has chosen will not put up with his antics, what makes matters even worse, is that she has his Grandfather on her side.

In name only is just as it suggests. The two get married, she signing an agreement that stipulates he will never cajole her into his bed, and she is more than happy to accommodate him with that respect. The only thing that she has requested, is that she not hear of any of his indiscretions, for the agreement states that should one of his many affairs become public, his inheritance is forfeited to her. But, what if, after he decides to spend time with her, he realizes that he might be getting in a little over his head?

Setting: Modern day

Requirements: Someone to portray the suave, debonair male.

Other Info:  I don’t want this to be a rushed story. I’m looking for a fellow collaborator that is okay with posting once a week or when they’re time allows. I’m looking for detail and more than 4+ paragraphs at a time. If this interests you, or if you have a twist that can be added, or an idea along these lines, please get in touch via PM.

{Photo used is an example only}

Title: New Policies

Content: Human; Non-Con; Or other? Freeform

Scenario: After the earth’s population is decimated by asteroids, the survivors reorganize into an anarchist society. They learn to grown their own crops, have a new Industrial Revolution, and eventually reinvent technology. After years of peace and prosperity, an archeologist discovers a dangerous artifact from the earth’s past: a book, The Beginner’s Guide to Politics.

Setting: Post Decimation – Any major city.

Requirements: Male, Female, Liege, or Champion, that is not afraid to explore their dark side or take this to a higher level. Someone that is not afraid of doing multiple characters when the scenario requires it. Looking for a male lead in this.

Other info: I am not looking to rush through this. I’m looking for a fellow collaborator that is okay with posting once a week or when their time allows. Someone that can do at least 4+ paragraphs; someone that is not afraid to point out my mistakes; someone that is willing to work with me and hash out details to where we both enjoy the game. Please PM if interested.

Title: The Beguiled:

Content: This could go either way; light or non-con. Depends on what's worked out in the plotting or formulation of ideas.

Bequiled is defined as: to influence by trickery, flattery, etc.; mislead; delude. To take away from by cheating or deceiving (usually followed by of): to be beguiled of money. To charm or divert: a multitude of attractions to beguile the tourist. To pass (time) pleasantly: beguiling the long afternoon with a good book.

Scenario: Most believe that it is the woman who can tempt a man… lure him to do things that he knows he should not. Most believe that women are the epitome of gold-diggers. Always wanting more. And more. But in this instance, it is the man who beguiles.
And his prey has just been sighted. Will she succumb? Will she have the ability to see through his ploy? Or will she end up turning the tables on him?

Setting: Set in modern day.

Requirements: Looking for someone that can pull off being suave, debonair, charming and ruthless when needed.

Other Info: Open for discussion. Please note that the image shown is for the idea as I prefer my partners to build and depict the character in question of their own choosing, not mine.

Title: Dream Weaver:

Content: Light Human; could be romance, too.

Scenario: What if there was an entity that manufactured dreams while one slept? What if these entities were male and female and thus assigned to the opposite gender? What if these entities delved deep within one’s mind in search of our deepest, darkest and secret fantasies? Is there such an entity? There is, of course. They are known as the Dream Weaver – details can be discussed. Source

Setting: Mythological-fantasy setting that moves into modern day.

Requirements:

Other Info: Open for discussion. Please note that the image shown is for the idea as I prefer my partners to build and depict the character in question of their own choosing, not mine.

Title: Reclusive

Content: Light Human Solo; Romance

Scenario: Loosely based on the films “Finding Forrester” and “Jason’s Lyric”– a woman is hired to take care of a reclusive writer that has locked himself away for whatever reason (to be discussed); he’s not left his home in over 5 years and orders everything over the phone and internet – clothing, food, supplies etc etc  -- perhaps he hides himself from her the first few days or weeks that she’s there. Part of her duties would be to cook and clean; lure him into conversation; out of his shell that he has erected and eventually, out of his house.

Setting: Modern Day

Requirements:

Title: Yahto

Content: Non-Con; Exotic Human Solo; Freeform

Scenario: Of course Yahto isn’t his real name, it is more the legend of what he becomes when called upon. But is he really a legend? Rumors have long been passed down from generation to generation of Yahto, the Knight that served the people; the Knight that was for the people; the Knight that was created by the people. Yet there is only one family that knows of Yahto’s origins. One family that has never failed to come to the aid of the people.

Everyone in the village of Dahldris had their own idea as to which family Yahto belonged. Was it Lord Mouret? The high-lord himself? Or perhaps it was the family Malik; or Romijn; or Bamjl.

Situated in the Country of Shymalan (the size of Europe today); nestled in the County of Turco, what had once been rumors were now stories that were told around the fire. Some say it was to ensure that misbehaved children minded their manners. Others said it was to hold the thieves and cut-throats at bay.

And still others surmised that Yahto appeared because he was searching for his soul-mate. It wasn’t his fault that he only appeared when there was war. For war had most definitely been waged against the people of Shymalan and its subjects, brought about by greed and the consumption of ultimate power that had eventually been Tak’s only thought. Tak, the enemy of the people who was against the people; the same Tak who wanted the secret of Yahto for his own gain and has had devised a plan to ensure he gets it by kidnapping all the single maidens within the country of Shymalan. One is the soul-mate. One will bring him what he so fervently wants.

Setting: Fantasy

Requirements: Someone with a very vivid and interesting imagination.

Other Info: Open for discussion.

Title:Unspoken Truths

Content: Extreme Solo; Non-Con; Freeform {Not for the faint of heart}

Scenario: It wasn't as though he didn't have slaves before. It wasn't as though he hadn't had slaves simply kept for his sexual pleasure. He'd had many, most pedigree and cost a fortune, and sold for even more after he'd gotten through training them. It was simple for the most part, with the sexual ones. Build trust with rewards like food and clothing, have sexual relations each night, even if it needs to be forced. Even if it’s as small as using her hand to satisfy him, if she approaches him to release his seed for his pleasure, without any coaxing or force, she was on the right track.

But that wasn't the problem he was having. It was a slave girl that he'd had for some time. She was stone cold. No matter what he did to her, she didn't cry or moan or do anything. He tried everything from buying things for her, to giving her money, to forcing sex on her. None of it seemed to accomplish anything. She always had a straight face through it all, and she always wore one of her maid's outfits. It drove him insane. He didn't know what it was about her, but just once, he wanted to hear that one slave girl moan his name.

Setting: This is open for discussion; I’m thinking fantasy or perhaps even modern – some secret society?

Requirements: Someone that is very familiar and comfortable with their ‘darker’ side.

Other Info: Open for discussion.

Title:96 Hours:

Content: This could be light and romantic; have kinks; be non-con; Freeform

Scenario: In March, 2012, an armed robbery took place at one of the most prestigious Banks in Chicago, William Blair & Company. At the time the robbery was taking place, Faye Winthrop had been in one of the break rooms located in the basement, where the vaults were located, having lunch. The sounds of gun-fire could be heard, as well as shouting and screaming. The instinct for survival took over then as Faye jumped up from her chair; turned off the lights; and then, pulled the door open a crack to see what was going on.

Since the men believed that they were ‘safe’ from being seen, they had removed their masks, unaware that Faye was watching. She got a very good look, and became a key witness in identifying the suspects.

Now, three years later, the case is finally being brought to trial, but Faye cannot be found. The Prosecuting Attorney for Cook County has brought in one man to find her, and he must do so before the trial starts, which is in 96 hours.

Setting: Modern day.

Requirements: Self-explanatory.

Title: The Picts

Content: Non-Con; Extreme Solo {due to war}; Freeform

Scenario: 400-500 BC: Recorded Pictish legend of a great warrior and king. Cruithne, who ruled over Alba (a name which can mean all of Britain or just the lands north of the Hadrian Wall) for 100 years. He had seven sons, and after his death each ruled an area of their father's kingdom. These names give us some rough ideas of how Pictland was divided. The western highlands, for instance were peopled by the Scots, originally from the north of Ireland. In 500 AD under King Fergus the Scots invaded Argyll and established the realm of Dal Riada. Pictland, based upon place names and cultural sites appears to be centered in the north and east of Scotland.

Setting: Historical Some knowledge of this time era but not mandatory.

Requirements: Someone that has some knowledge of the era; someone that isn’t afraid to correct me if I’ve made a mistake; someone that enjoys historical settings as much as I do.

Other Info:

Title: House Arrest

Content: Light Human Solo; Romance, humorous

Scenario An innocent woman in her mid 30's thereabouts, gets involved with the wrong crowd and ends up on house arrest due to various delinquent/misdemeanor actions. As it’s her first offense, she is ordered to “work from home” and is only allowed/permitted to leave her house for doctor appointments and court appearances only. This means that she is to have everything delivered to her; including her groceries.

Requirements: Need a very, very "bad boy" type to play opposite the goody two shoes.

Other Info: This could be extreme as well as non-con; but, in the end she might very well convince him to give up his bad boy ways. Or vice versa!!

Gist of it -- he's crushing on her; she's crushing on him -- she's afraid to step and go out of bounds, he'll never change but wants to be with her and if it means being on the run then he's ok with it. Can he change her mind and persuade her?

Title: Something Wicked This Way Comes

Content: Freeform; While I don't view this as being extreme in the beastiality sense, this does have the potential of becoming quite bloody; not so much gore, mind, but enough that the story should be prefaced with content tags.

Scenario: In Briese, which is a coastal city set within Acacia, the winds of fortune are about to change. The port city is a thriving city, and has become a hustling and bustling area that entertains so many diverse peoples that anything can happen and has been known to happen.

However, prior to Reznik coming into power, it was rumored that he had bartered with the evil forces that often dwelled just outside the city limits that lead into the Wastelands, where nothing has been known to survive and crossing the arid and wasted lands is done so at the individual's own peril. If you survived the Wastelands, your journey brought you to the foothills of the Pyrinian Mountains. It was there, that the evil which Reznik bartered with was said to reside.

Setting: This will be a high-fantasy setting. As such, our characters would be at odds with each other from the get-go. I see the other character as being somewhat arrogant and a know-it-all; but I also see them as being helpful to my character. So, with this in mind, the gist of the story is that these two have been ordred by this Reznik to smote the evil which would thus void the barter made.

But, what happens when they discover that the barter was nothing more than the King's imagination? Or, could be that the 'evil' is not so evil after all, but rather a wizard that made the deal if he was left alone and to his own devices? Or, if you have something else in mind, let me know and we'll talk.

Requirements:

Other Info:

Title: Consequences

Content: Has the following potentials: Non-con; extreme; Freeform

Scenario: Grandin Industries has always supplied the Government with state-of-the art weaponry. They are a company that is ruthless in gaining high-end contracts and in so doing bring in very lucrative amounts of money. To that end, Grandin Industries employs men and women who will stop at nothing to ensure that their bid for any contract on the market, is awarded to them. But, what happens when an employee of Grandin Industries, is photographed while in the company of an individual that happens to be employed by their competition? More, if the information were made public, would it ultimately destroy the company's image and their integrity?

So, this employee gets in touch with these people that are 'blackmailing' her/him to find out what they want. And it's not company secrets or the contract bid. What they want is the employee to sabotage the company's latest and newest weapon (details can be discussed). How far would this employee go to protect their job; their identity, or, the company itself?

Setting: Modern; this also has the potential of being futuristic.

Requirements:

Other Info:

Title: Jury Duty

Content: Mystery; intrigue; light? non-con? Freeform?

Scenario: A man that is alleged to have ties with the 'Mafia' has been arrested for buying and selling tobacco, which is a Federal offense. He pleads not guilty and is able to post his bail and reside in the comfort of his own home while awaiting the trial.

MC has been picked for said jury; but, the jury is not sequestered as in some trials, so those selected are able to go to their own homes each night. Said man (YC) finds said juror quite attractive and makes plans to seduce said juror which would result in a mistrial. Or would it? Is this so-called juror on the jury because they were chosen? Or are they there because of some elaborate sting the Government has put into play?

Requirements:

Other Info:

Title: Stow Away

Content: Light Human Solo; Non-Con? Extreme? Freeform
Scenario: A bit of history (extensive knowledge is not required); with the many ships that sailed in and out of the Ports of Britain, France and Spain, imagine a stow-a-way to escape something unsavory that a distant relative had in mind for her due to the fact that her parents were now deceased. Escaping one atrocity to find another? Who would discover that the new cabin 'boy' is actually a female? The Captain or some other crew member? Whomever “discovers” that their newest acquisition is actually a female, will they be able to tame her and win her heart?

Setting: Historical --- 1700’s or 1800’s

Requirements:

Other Info: I'm a romantic at heart, so.... However, if you have a different idea, let me know and we'll discuss it.

Dez

7/31/15 -- added quite a few selections ---

And.... le bump!

Dez

8/9/15 -- deleted a plot; did a wee bit of cleaning up on the others.