Ideas: Please inquire within.

Started by Katrina, April 22, 2015, 05:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

I’m looking to add more rps to my list of stories I got going.  Some are duplicates of what I have going but it amazes me how the same plot idea can go in such different directions and I love it.  So, if interested in any of my plot bunnies, please pm me.

Mindy was new to the high school.  It was her senior year and she hated moving and changing schools so much.  Her father was in the army, and her mother passed away years ago.  The first thing Mindy noticed right away were the gangs in the school.  It seemed everyone there was either part of a gang, or was a girl to a guy in a gang.  The color wars were obvious and she stuck out like a sore thumb.

For this I see some non con, bondage, exhibitionism, public sex maybe.

Abby had gotten into nursing to help people.  Little did she know on a stormy night, she would learn that sometimes patients are beyond help when a crazy man decides to molest her and ultimately rape her when the power goes out.

Descript says it all.  One shot.

I have a few random ideas than need some plots that can be discussed.

A teacher takes advantage of his student.
A student takes advantage of his teacher.  (I’d even consider the student being female as I am trying to branch out in my writing)
An undercover cop is found out by the drug lord she is investigating and is forcibly given herion until she is addicted and becomes his pet.
Pirates….anything pirates
Fairy tales….the classics redone as an erotic tale.
A haunted house where a girl is taken by ghosts.