Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Eithne on July 11, 2012, 09:59:42 PM
I'm good thanks!

Mr B..just how many people do you have in there? *grins* And, you nina'd me. *pouts*

*waves to Eithne and smiles warmly* Come over here with me! There's plenty of room and I can share a pillow or two with you.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Skadii

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on July 11, 2012, 09:57:55 PM
Better idea - Crawl into bed and cuddle with Mr. B  ;)

Aww...I am heading there now! ;)

Quote from: Eithne on July 11, 2012, 09:59:42 PM
I'm good thanks!

Mr B..just how many people do you have in there? *grins* And, you nina'd me. *pouts*

*looks around his busy bed and shrugs her shoulders* I am too tired for this!

Grainne

@Mr B..Oh! Well, that's an offer that a princess really can't refuse. We are attention hogs.  :-)

@Adriana..hmm..though sharing a pillow with the lovely Queen is also a temptation.

@Cole..*grins and snuggles the cole* not even for hugs?
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Rolo

Daaaayyyuummmm. Little miss Miley has grown up!  Lol

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Adrianna Paige

*shakes head slowly* Not at all. I require to be one for someone who would have me..

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

I would have you as my queen and as my wench if you would have me as your king and as your bitch ;)

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on July 11, 2012, 11:12:38 PM
I would have you as my queen and as my wench if you would have me as your king and as your bitch ;)

deal!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

XD

Oh, wow! Talk about a ninja. Tainted you are fast. hehe..

TaintedAndDelish

@ Adrianna.  "And so they lived happily ever after in a palace far far away...  where they had wild sex and shouted obscenities that would make a hooker blush."

XD

@Eithne.... I'll deal with you later  >:)

Grainne

XD

*Eliza Doolittle impression*
Bu' Ah'm a good gel ah' am!

Mr Bigglesworth

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Good night, B.  ;)

Yeah, he's leaving..it's getting late here also. Eep!

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

Zandra

SaturnCeleste

Nope, it's time to go forward.  Whispers in Zandra's ear..."I want to help."  O8)
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Zandra

*whispers always help calm the savage beast  ;)

SaturnCeleste

Whispers..."Music calms the wild beast.  Wanna dance?"
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

Good morning Orchid, how are you doing this morning?

Adammair