Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indethicus

Its not like I don't like being ducttaped 24/7 but at least feed me at times? We're done!!

stellastar

Since you don't like duct tape I can't see you anymore, sorry.
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Belle33

You're always wanting to be spanked - it's exhausting... find a Dom - I'm leaving!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Alex Young

You're just too black and white for me, I need some color in my life.
O/O

Belle33

Why are you always looking at me like that?  It's as thought you're looking right through me.  It's unnerving - so this just won't work.  Goodbye!

Reine

You are to acute! In need to straighten out my life without this crazy angle on it. Its not you, its me.

Kazuume

I don't know you. I thought I knew you but......I don't know you! I'm leaving.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Elgor

In my dreams I have loved you before. But I am waking up to my past.
~~ Be beauty before me, be it above me, below me, be beauty all around me, when I walk ~~

Belle33

I'm tired of hearing you go on and on about Kaz in your sleep.  A girl can only take so much.  I'm leaving!

Kazuume

All you do is lay in that bed, eating crackers, and watching TV. I'm tired of the crumbs Belle! Tired I say! *shakes a fist* I'm going to go stay in a hotel!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

So, wherever you want to be, eh? Yeah, I definitely dig when that's all cozy and warm in my box.. certainly no complaints there. Or when I wake all ravenous and primal, lift my lid.. to find you leaning close, tapping that sweeeeeet pulse inside that gorgeous neck! Didn't know vampires also howled, did ya now? Thought that was a trait only the four-legged cousins portrayed? Ahhh, but when you decide to not only use my box as a table... BUT.. chain it closed? With me inside? Then you wonder why I got all medieval when I burst out, destroying the oldest remnant I had from those old times I loved so much? I overreacted? Huh?

Anyway.. sorry babe.. this was wild and a blast and.. you'll sure be missed.. but for your own safety, I gotta split. You'll thank me! I promise.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

You're always blathering on about something so much so I have no idea what you're talking about! For once in your life just say it, say what you mean and stop with the long winded excuses! *throws hands in the air* I'm finished. See you never!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Love And Submission

I'm done with you because you're nothing but a lowdown dirty witch.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Belle33

I can't do it.  It's impossible for me to just relax and take a nice shower with you around.  We're done.

Skye

Belle, your gorgeous pouty lips and the way you look in an over-sized shirt
STILL doesn't change that fact that you stay in bed all day. I'd like to go out
on dates where there are no pillows and blankets SOMETIMES. You have to go...
and take your bed with you! -Throws the pillows out the window.-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

All these centuries flip along like pages and still you never want to try to blend? Just a tiny bit? How about on Fridays? We can have our own casual night if the week? No? Jeez.. baby, come on! Aren't you sick of only seeing my face day after day, year after year, age upon age? Nooo.. TV does not count! Why'd I ever sign us up on Netflix? I can't take it! I'm starting to hear the sun whisper.. and I'm starting to think that burst of nothingness is starting to sound pretty damn alluring. Sorry my evil love.. it's time we split. Give me a few decades.. maybe I'll see the err of my ways. Until then, happy hunting.
*See Pillory*

Skye

Casual Fridays? Who are you, Vampire Bill?   ✖.Holds back a gag.✖
The dementia has set in... I tend to do that. Patron Sinner of Confusion and all...  ✖.Pretends to be empathetic.✖
You're right, we need a break. See you in two centuries then. Perhaps.
✖.Vanishes, taking her winged babies with her, whispering 'No, he is NOT your daddy.'.✖
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Alex Young

Your cleavage is always distracting me when I'm trying to study, you gotta go.
O/O

Belle33

You're not sensitive to my needs anymore.  It's best we end this now before you start to neglect me entirely.  Goodbye!

Love And Submission

I'm breaking with up you because wearing my shirts and stretch them out. Seriously buy some shirts if your own.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

emily t

Sometimes when I'm lying next to you in bed at night listening to you snore, all I really want to do is tear your heart out.

Belle33

Damn - you did such a good job of breaking up with DTW - I'm worried you'll to the same to me.  So I'm beating you to the punch  - it's over!

Sybl

Over before it begins. Sorry, it just won't work.

Belle33

You didn't even give us a chance.  I thought I meant more to you.  Goodbye forever!

Sybl