Succubi Academy (Recruitment:Closed for Now)

Started by Aragem, September 22, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Succubi, the demons of lust and sex, appearing in dreams or in person to seduce men and feed off sexual energy or to corrupt them to perform evil deeds.  Many legends and stories cover these intriguing creatures, but they are still held in mystery.

Let us take look upon a special private school located in Upstate New York.  It has been there for centuries, since before the city of New Amsterdam was built and renamed New York City, but not many people know of it or speak of it.  Even the Board of Education isn't aware that such a school exists.  It won't appear on any map or satellite imagery.  And unless a person has a 'special' invitation, they can walk past it and never take notice of it.  The school prided itself on absolute safety and privacy for its students, for you see, the students aren't normal, they aren't human at all.

It's a school for the daughters and sons of Succubi where they can be educated on how to live among humans and disguise themselves.  They are taught human history, social studies, geography, etiquette, and skills that would allow them to attain a professional career in human society all the while disguising their true nature and to feed.  The faculty are adult Succubi well verse on humanity and seek to prepare the students to survive and protect their identities in the human world.

Students are the children of sexual demons.  They carry the appearance of attractive humans, but their true nature peek through the facade with wings, tails, and horns.  Thankfully there is an illusion class that can teach them to hide these inhuman appendages.  However, the hard part is feeding these hungry students.  They can eat food for some sustenance, and even have sex with each other or staff for a boost, but that's like feeding coffee to a hungry man.  Their true food is mortals, human men and women brought into the school on a special invitation to feed the hungry students.  A single session of sex can keep a Succubi fed for a week which is fine, but when there are a whole school to feed, it can be a fatal.  So humans are switched out to maintain feeding without killing off the food source. 

I see this game taking three groups

Group 1:  Faculty
The adult Succubi or Inccubi who are the teachers and counselors.  Their job is to teach, protect, and make sure the students are fed.  They pretty much run the school and maintain the magic wards to protect it from the public.  Think Hogwarts, but with way more sex.  They are responsible for any discipline measures which can range from loosing privileges to corporal punishment.  They are the ones that can contact the outside world to bring in humans to feed the students.  Since they are adults, they are able to go longer without feeding and can switch easily from human and demon form.

Unlike human schools, the teachers are allowed to have sexual relationships with students, in fact, it is encouraged for a teacher to form a close relationship with students.  These relationships are open and accepted by both staff and students alike.  It's not uncommon for students to become rivals for a teacher's attention.

Group 2: Students

Students are the children of Succubi.  Most of them will have been sheltered by their mothers or father in hell or a pocket dimension and have expressed an interest in living in the human world when they come of age.  In order to be allowed to live freely, they have to graduate the Academy.  Most students will have very little knowledge or understanding of the human world. Most of them will not have a good grasp on transformation so the majority will be sporting one or more of the following: wings, tails, or horns.  Sharp teeth and slitted eyes are not uncommon among Succubi, but they will have a wholly human appearance save for the extra limbs.  Just coming of age, when a Succubus or Incubus are able to derive sustenance and power from sexual energy, they have high sex drives and large appetites which can be very challenging to sate for the staff.  Being part of a sensual species, casual sex among students and with faculty is common place and public.

Group 3: Humans and Feeding

Here's the fun bit.  Humans are those with special invitation to visit the school.  Sometimes they are prospective students who are given an invitation in the mail to visit the school or custodial or maintenance guy hired to make repairs.  They are provided with a pass or invitation that allows them to see through the wards hiding the school.  Once inside, they are provided to the students to feed.  A single human can feed three students before being completely drained of energy.  Anymore than that, then the human may die and dead humans are a mess to clean up.  Once the human is drained, they are allowed to recover until they are able to walk on their own and their mind is wiped.  The memory of what occurred is removed along with the knowledge of the school.   

This group can be for players who can only play for a short time or don't have time to play character for a long time.

School Policy

The school will have the same staple rules as any other school.  No running in the halls or talking during class, no cheating, be respectful to teachers, etc.  There are, however, a few rules bold point below.

Dress Code

Students:  All students will wear uniforms.  As humans wear modest clothing throughout a normal day, so too should our students to become accustomed to living as humans will wear a standard uniform with black dress shoes.  Girls may wear any variety of socks, stockings, leggings, or tights.  All students are expected to wear uniform during class hours and meal times.  After class hours, students may wear casual attire (or lack of attire).     

Staff:  To set a good example for the students, faculty members should wear human clothing,  preferably business casual.  After school hours, staff is permitted to dress per their preference.

Staying on Campus:  Students are forbidden from leaving campus.  The safety of the school should be held in high regard by students and teachers alike.  Any student caught leaving campus will be severely punished if not outright expelled from school. 

Feeding:  Students will have different feeding schedules.  This is to keep too many students from feeding on a single human as it is paramount make certain all students are fed and prevent any deaths among the humans. It is possible for a student to feed from a teacher or fellow student to take the edge off the hunger until feeding but that is like giving a hungry man a cup of coffee.  It'll ease his hungry a little while giving him boost of energy from the caffeine.

Demerits:  The school will utilize a weekly demerit system for discipline measures.  Each Monday, every students starts with a clean slate.  Each infraction inflicts a demerit, but some infractions are worth more than one demerit.  Five demerits and a student is called to the Headmistress's office.  Below are examples of infractions that can accrue demerits. 

Infractions

1-Demerit

• Unexcused late to class by less then ten minutes
  • Talking or passing notes during class
  • Out of Dress Code
  • Littering on campus grounds or school building

2-Demerit

• Repeated Dress Code violation
  • Unexcused late to class by more than ten minutes
  • Significant or repeat disruptions of class
  • Lying, insubordination, or disrespect towards faculty

3-Demerit

• Minor damage to school property
  • Significant insubordination towards faculty
  • Cheating on minor assignment
  • Hazing or harassing a fellow student

4-Demerit

• Significant damage to school property
  • Fighting or seeking to instigate a fight
  • Stealing property from students, faculty, or school property
  • Cheating on major tests or assignments

5-Demerit (instant trip to office)

• Assaulting faculty
  • Attempting to leave campus
  • Major damage to school property

1 Demerit is a warning.  No punishment.
2 Demerits will result in detention during after class hours of the day 2 demerit issues
3 Demerits will result in detention during after class hours for the rest of the week
4 Demerits will result in detention during after class hours for the rest of the week and will be banned from any Saturday events of that week.
5 Demerits will result in trip to the office

In the office, the headmistress can dispense any punishment she feels is just for the infraction committed.  It can range from corporal punishment to public humiliation.   

Weekly Schedule

*this is what a normal weekly schedule looks like.

Sundays: A free day for students to catch up on studying, finish up assignments, rest for the new week.

Mondays thru Fridays:
Students are to be up and dressed for breakfast which is served at 7:30. 
Morning glasses begin at 8:00 and last through 11:30. 
Lunch lasts between 11:30 to 12:15 where afternoon classes begin. 
At 3:00 classes let out for a one hour study period.  Students are encouraged to use this time to study or complete assignments.
From 4:00 to 6:00, students are allowed to use this time freely, but students with demerits will go to detention instead.
6:00 to 7:00 is dinner.
7:30 is curfew.  Students are to be in the dorm rooms by this time
8:00 is lights out.   

Saturdays:  Saturday are reserved for special events.  Dances, art galleries, field trips, etc.  Note that any students who have accrued enough demerits will be excluded from participating in any events. 

The Campus

The area around the Campus is a 30 acre forest with wards and spells weaved throughout to keep curious humans away and hide the school away from any planes flying overhead.  In the center of this forest is the school itself surrounded by tall iron gates.  There is an old road where a dirt path turns off.  Eventually the dirt path changes into a gravel, and then into a cobbled road which leads right up to the iron gates of the school.  This is a path used only by humans coming and going to feed the students.

Dorms
Dorm rooms are coed.  In a school for Succubi, it's consider acceptable for male and female to share rooms, but the rule remains that all dorm rooms should be kept tidy and clean at all times.  A teacher can perform a random check to made certain of tidiness and look for any prohibited items.  The dorms have room enough for two twin beds, two desks, and two sets of drawers.  There is a closet to be shared between two roommates.  Students can pick up any mail or packages from home at the main office on the first floor of the dorm buildings. 

Class Rooms
Students are expected to be in class during assigned times per their class schedule.  Each classroom is decorated per Teacher's subject and tastes.  Desks are assigned per the teacher's  preference.  Desks are to be kept clean and respected after each class.  No leaving any materials behind or doodling on the desktops.  Take everything you bring with you when you leave a classroom. 

Teacher's Lounge
The teacher's lounge is a private place for teachers to rest, have meals, and discuss students.  The Headmistress will also hold meetings that concerns the Faculty and school in this room.  Students are not allowed inside unless they have permission from a member of the faculty as this place is private area just for teachers.

The Office
The Office, the Headmistress's domain from which she runs the school.  A visit to the office is for students who have accumulated enough demerits or crossed the line.  It is in the office the Headmistress serves as Judge, Jury, and Executioner for any student sent or called to her office.  And it is here that the heaviest punishment, expulsion, is handed down.  

For Players

Right now we are looking for students and teachers.  If you are interested in playing, please post whether you want to be a teacher or student.  If you want to be a teacher, please include what subject you will be teaching. 

Type: Whether you are a teacher or student.

Students

Name: Your character's name of course.

Age: Succubi are long lived creatures.  Their lifespans lasts centuries.  Students are teenage Succubi, so their age should range from 100 to 150 years old.  They will have the appearance of teenagers though, so please include how old they appear to be to the human eye.  16 through 19.

Sex: Your character's sex. 

Height:  Self explanatory.

Weight:  Self explanatory.

Appearance: Please provide a pic.  Anime, art, or photo are acceptable, but a written description is appreciated.  If your image doesn't have the inhuman characteristics described above, use this part to describe what they looks like with horns, tail, wings, etc.  Also, follow the rules of E when it comes to pictures, please. 

Likes: What does your character like?  What are their hobbies? 

Dislikes: What does your character dislike?

Background:  Why does your character want to live in the human world?  What was their home life like?  Do they get along with their family, etc.

Best Subject:  Favorite or best subject in school

Worst Subject:  Worst or least favorite subject in school

Player Preference:  This is sexual preference for the character or anything that is in your on/off list.  Of course, you'll have to discuss what happens to your character in the game with other players, but this is to go ahead and let others know whether you are open to kinks or not.  Is spanking okay?  Are you okay with your character having sex with those of the same gender or not.  Let us know.

[b]Type:[/b]

[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Age: [/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] 

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b] 

[b]Best Subject:[/b]

[b]Worst Subject:[/b]

[b]Player Preference:[/b]

Teachers

Type: Whether you are a teacher or student. 

Name: Your character's name.

Age:  Since teachers are older than students, being adults, their ages should range from 500 to 800 years old.  Also note what age they appear to the human eye.

Sex: Character's sex

Height: Self-explanatory

Weight: Self-explanatory

Appearance: Teachers should appear wholly human, but can change between Succubi form at will.  Also include a written description along with a pic about your character's appearance.  Human and Succubi form. 

Dislikes:  What does your character dislike? 

Background:  Why does your character choose to teach?  What was their school life like?  Etc.  

Subject:  What subject does your character teach?

Player Preference:  This is sexual preference for the character or anything that is in your on/off list.  Of course, you'll have to discuss what happens to your character in the game with other players, but this is to go ahead and let others know whether you are open to kinks or not.  Is spanking okay?  Are you okay with your character having sex with those of the same gender or not.  Let us know.

[b]Type:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] 

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] 

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b] 

[b]Subject:[/b]

[b]Player Preference:[/b]

Capone

Not that I actually have time for more games, but bookmarking just in case.

Fury Aphrodisia

Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Rel Mayer

Aragem

Just adding some pics and details.  More forthcoming as more people show an interest.

Empyrean

I'll tentatively mark interest. It seems like a fun concept.

Zaer Darkwail

Bookmarking also for interest to join but not run :P

BeckyAnnn

Possible interest. 

Would be sold on the idea if there were some way for the human prospective student to be around longer.

Capone

After putting more thought into it, I feel like I'd prefer to play the human son of a faculty member. I feel like it would make sense that some of the Humanities (no pun intended) would be taught by human professors, or some at least, in order to teach what are described as sheltered succubi and incubi about humanity from first-hand experience.

However, I also understand wanting to avoid the possibility that you have 12 players as humans and 3 succubi, thus negating the purpose of the game.

Rel Mayer

I'm a fan of filling in the gaps when creating a character. Mostly so you can keep the game balanced, but I would honestly prefer to play a faculty member -- if I got to decide. :)

Aragem

Quote from: Capone on September 24, 2015, 12:23:29 AM
After putting more thought into it, I feel like I'd prefer to play the human son of a faculty member. I feel like it would make sense that some of the Humanities (no pun intended) would be taught by human professors, or some at least, in order to teach what are described as sheltered succubi and incubi about humanity from first-hand experience.

However, I also understand wanting to avoid the possibility that you have 12 players as humans and 3 succubi, thus negating the purpose of the game.

As long as we have enough Succubi students and faculty, I'm not opposed to having a human being part of the staff, though he would have to limit his presence around students or wear a ward to protect himself.  Think of Succubi as hungry vampires with short self-control, but instead of drinking blood, they want to have sex which isn't so bad if its one on one with a student, but with multiple students, it can become dangerous unless a teacher is nearby to intervene. 

With these Succubi, they can be impregnated by a human, but the child will still be born either a Succubus or Incubus.  Though, that doesn't mean they can't adopt a human child to raise as their own.  And you character can double as a teacher and someone whose job it is to bring humans from outside to feed the students.

Also, since there is a growing interest, let's go ahead and get a head count on what type of character a player is wanting to play.  Just a couple of things to keep in mind if you are wanting to play as a student.

If you are wanting to play a shy virgin who has no clue what sex is or doesn't know what a penis is, then you are better off playing as a human who gets invited into the school.  In this world, all the Succubi are sexual beings and want to have sex.  Succubi can come in all shapes and sizes, even short and petite, but they must have physically mature bodies of teenagers age 16 and up.     

Foxfyr

I feel inspired to play an incubus faculty member who teaches Introduction to Modern Technology where students are taught the purpose, use and significance of the modern marvels that are standard with human living.

Aragem

Later today, I'll add more information in the top post, to flesh out the world a bit more. 

Fury Aphrodisia

I'm down to play a succubus. A hormonal, vindictive little spoiled brat. There seems to be few students. I get the thought bout the human needing wards, though. I mean, look at a high school these days. Everything is sex and lack of discipline, can you imagine adding a feed frenzy on top of that? And some students are going to look at it as just a lovely challenge anyhow. I know mine will.

Character sheets? I can does character sheets?
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Aragem

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on September 24, 2015, 11:31:51 AM

Character sheets? I can does character sheets?

Are you asking if you can provide character sheets or will I have them available soon?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, if allowed a human staff members my own idea is a human who was adopted by succubi/incubi pair (they had somereason troubles conceive their own child, somesort supernatural curse laid by rival or other such). So my char lived first years his life like regular human young male until then his mother became pregnant.....and instead just get rid of their adopted human (memory wipe) they instead revealed the entire ugly truth to before his eyes. As they could not 'hide' the child's true nature when it's born and lifestyle also would change to more standard what is expected of succubus/incubus family unit.

So overall my char accepted his adopted parents true forms and he then became adopted 'big brother' for his succubus (or incubus) sibling. He had graduated and become a teacher through his own studies and he had joined school staff as he is natural expert on human psychology (albeit his is unique case he understand standard female and male humans mental behavior and what is expected of them as he lived amongst them as a human). So he teaches basically psychology for the succubi/incubi in the school.

I leave it open idea for someone to roleplay his younger sibling who comes to the school (he had seen him/her occassions and family gatherings). He is warded most of the time in the school and he knows the risks involved thoroughly with succubi and incubi (and he has fed some his favorite succubi students as treat reward for those who top scores in his exam). If someone wants play as succubus sibling I am also open for idea of his sibling going seduce him (perhaps even having crush on him potentially).

Fury Aphrodisia

Can I start making a character?

Also, I don't know how many humans we should have on staff. One is a unique experience, two would be stretching the boundaries of realism. plus since they both seem to be looking to teach the same thing.

Capone

My thinking was a human male student whose mother was a faculty at the school. For years people thought she was crazy hunting sex demons, claiming them to be real, and even though she turned out to be right, my character would hold resentment towards her and even a bit to the school he must now attend since his father left long, long ago.

This idea can be reworked, however, so that my character is an incubus. I like the outsider angle, but also understand that too many humans can be a problem.

Aragem

I'm going to go ahead and put a cap on only having two humans on staff.  Both humans will have to limit their presence around the students and wear wards to prevent being gang bang to death.  LOL.  And both will be responsible for bring invited humans to the school. 

Sorry, no human students.  Just having humans on staff is risky enough.

More teachers are welcomed, but right now we need more students.

Yes, go ahead and put together a character if you already have in mind what you want to do.  I'll post more information in the top post after I finish lunch and come up with a formal character sheet either tonight or tomorrow.

I want to include a Student Handbook and Teacher's Guide. 

Also, you will want to include a pic for your character.  Anime, photo, or art pics are cool, but follow E's rules when it comes to images.  If you are playing as a teacher keep two things in mind.  What subject they will teach and if you provide a human look image, what do they look like without the facade.  Tails, horns, wings, or one or two of the above.   

Capone

Alright, will brainstorm the character as an incubus. If anyone playing faculty would be fine with their character being the parent let me know. Though would probably switch it to a father unless succubi and incubi have a whole incest thing going on.

Aragem

Unless a lot of players are against it, incest will be allowed in this game. 

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, if Capone rolls incubus then my char will be the sole human. If Capone however teaches human psychology I would need pick another subject in mind (I thought human psychology taught by human being perfect idea, anyone got good suggestions?).

Aragem

How about human social skills?  Like instead of a deep kiss for a greet, just a handshake is fine for humans.  That sort of thing.

BeckyAnnn

Okay, I am going to go ahead and withdraw my interest.

Have fun, guys.