Finding character pictures

Started by EnchantedDream218, January 14, 2014, 01:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnchantedDream218

I have the worst of luck trying to find pictures that I want to use for one of my characters. Is there any web site or place that I should go too so I find decent pictures? I keep searching on Google but I'm not happy with the pictures that I seem to find on there. I'll appreciate the help, thank you!  ;D

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Ember Star

This thread has a large selection of models that are easy to look over. I'd also suggest Devianart.com for art
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Jag

Tumblr! I love tumblr for picture finding for anything. And Deviant Art.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Caeli

Tumblr is awesome if you can find the right account/s or tags to follow :-)

I would be careful about using DeviantArt (and even photos that you find anywhere, including Tumblr), as some artists don't like when their artwork is used without their permission.  It's good practice to try to contact them.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

The Dark Raven

This entire folder:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=428.0

People can make requests and browse here, for anything under the sun.  It is a very good place to start if you can't find what you are looking for on your own.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.