News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Valentines

Started by Sultrynets, February 06, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Patriot

Quote from: cattycutie on February 08, 2009, 11:59:56 AM
Oohhh, yes please.

Male, if there's one spare.

Maybe Patriot? *Flutters eyelashes*

I would like that. :)
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Sultrynets

Thank you for all those who have shown interest so far... I will start sending out some PMs tomorrow when I log on to pair people up, that way you have time to decide between the two of you what you are up to doing for celebration.  ;D
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Neophyte

I want in!

(Edit: Female for me)

Clio

Yayness! This should be fun.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Fallen Angel

(Christa, your avatar IS your photos.  Cool!)

I'd love to have a Valentine.  Problematically, though, I'll be away on the 14th, 15th, and 16th.  I will be available on weekdays both before and after the great Valentine fest.  I am on and available during the day, but I'm at night school, so ideally my partner (female, please) would be someone else who can play by the light of day.

Thanks Sultry Nets and Aysleen for coming up with this great idea, and managing it all!
Ons/Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14544.0
Rabbit Hole - Check out the green ball below to the left

Prefect Mos

unless im mistaken we need one more female

Clio

We can have a threesome! Yay!
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Paladin

What the heck. I'll join in unless theres no room. If thats the case then its no skin off my back. I've spent the last 3 years alone on V-day I can do it again for another 1.

sr1251

oooh, what a good idea, count me in...  female for me please

Sultrynets

All of you should have received PMs from me today with the name of the person you are paired with.  Enjoy your Valentines.  ;D
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Chou chou rheastar

I wouldn't mind having or being someone's valentine. Female or Male is fine. Or both!! I have love to share.

Chou chou rheastar

Quote from: Paladin on February 09, 2009, 08:09:11 PM
What the heck. I'll join in unless theres no room. If thats the case then its no skin off my back. I've spent the last 3 years alone on V-day I can do it again for another 1.

You shouldn't be alone on Valentines Day!