News:

Main Menu

Elder Scrolls Online

Started by Callie Del Noire, April 01, 2014, 01:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistressVoluptas

Wooo hoo thanks bunches sweetie! ;)

Arohk

I played just about 6 months of Beta and bought the Imperial Edition immediately. Was max level (well, I'm Veteran level 2) sometime last week and am a werewolf. Currently playing a DPS DragonKnight. If you want to add me, feel free, send a PM.  c: Glad to see some other Elliquians playing! Cheers~

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Arohk on April 11, 2014, 12:51:10 AM
I played just about 6 months of Beta and bought the Imperial Edition immediately. Was max level (well, I'm Veteran level 2) sometime last week and am a werewolf. Currently playing a DPS DragonKnight. If you want to add me, feel free. @Arohkk   c: Glad to see some other Elliquians playing! Cheers~

Sent ya a contact request. :D

Xenolord

Forgot. I made callie an officer, so he can invite too. Thank you, Callie, you're awesome, dude.

makizushi

I was on the beta weekends. I bought the collectors edition, however I haven't played in a few days because I realized that my computer is a large piece of steaming poo. So I bought a new computer which I shall get today.

I am Aww, the Imperial Templar.

Callie Del Noire

And I am now aware of the fact that I'm a guild officer now. :D

Ryven

Who do I message to join this guild?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ryven on April 11, 2014, 11:36:28 AM
Who do I message to join this guild?

That would be moi I'm thinking. :D

Xenolord

For he time being, direct all invitation requests to Callie until I can get my subscription up. Once that's taken care of, I'll take the reigns again. Thanks for the help, Callie.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Xenolord on April 11, 2014, 12:53:09 PM
For he time being, direct all invitation requests to Callie until I can get my subscription up. Once that's taken care of, I'll take the reigns again. Thanks for the help, Callie.

Denada..

I'm wandering around.. scrubbing up mats and training to get to a higher crafting skill for Blacksmithing, Clothing and Woodworking (10, 13 and 13) with 3 points in materials for each. :D

Callie Del Noire

My Nord Nightblade, servant of the Queen. :D Nicola Windfury

Ryven

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 11, 2014, 01:43:49 PM
Denada..

I'm wandering around.. scrubbing up mats and training to get to a higher crafting skill for Blacksmithing, Clothing and Woodworking (10, 13 and 13) with 3 points in materials for each. :D

I'm not even sure how many skill points we get, so I've been frugal with where I spend them.  I've only put points in woodworking for my crafting skill.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Ryven on April 11, 2014, 03:09:23 PM
I'm not even sure how many skill points we get, so I've been frugal with where I spend them.  I've only put points in woodworking for my crafting skill.
I think the devs said that you can get about 300 by level 50, assuming you nab all the quests/skyshards

Chris Brady

Quote from: Arohk on April 11, 2014, 12:51:10 AM
I played just about 6 months of Beta and bought the Imperial Edition immediately. Was max level (well, I'm Veteran level 2) sometime last week and am a werewolf. Currently playing a DPS DragonKnight. If you want to add me, feel free. XXXXX   c: Glad to see some other Elliquians playing! Cheers~
Please do not put your in game name, this is a public channel.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Arohk

Haven't been on in a few, but will accept as soon as I am on tomorrow, Callie! c:

Erm, okay Chris. I wasn't aware that it was against terms to put your own username. It's not a link or anything. But I suppose I'll remove it, then.

Xenolord

*Shrug* I don't see the problem with it but...

Kevben Battleheart

I'll  have to send you a pm at some point Callie. Playing as a Dominion loving High Elf Sorcerer with an emphasis on Healing, though I'm a noob at healing lol. Most MMO's I tend to stick to being a DPS but wanted to be something useful for this game.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Arohk on April 11, 2014, 11:52:55 PM
Haven't been on in a few, but will accept as soon as I am on tomorrow, Callie! c:

Erm, okay Chris. I wasn't aware that it was against terms to put your own username. It's not a link or anything. But I suppose I'll remove it, then.
It's for security reasons.  Not everyone who has been denied are nice people after all.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Ryven

I have a templar healer who wears cloth and a nightblade who mains a bow.

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on April 11, 2014, 06:40:00 PM
I think the devs said that you can get about 300 by level 50, assuming you nab all the quests/skyshards

Holy crapcakes!  Well, I guess I don't feel so bad about where I spend my points now.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Kevben Battleheart on April 12, 2014, 07:45:09 PM
I'll  have to send you a pm at some point Callie. Playing as a Dominion loving High Elf Sorcerer with an emphasis on Healing, though I'm a noob at healing lol. Most MMO's I tend to stick to being a DPS but wanted to be something useful for this game.

PM me and I'll add you.. tired of being the only non-Ebonhart in the guild. :D

Quote from: Ryven on April 12, 2014, 09:02:49 PM
I have a templar healer who wears cloth and a nightblade who mains a bow.

Holy crapcakes!  Well, I guess I don't feel so bad about where I spend my points now.

I don't sweat the points too much as I can find a map to ensure I get my shards for each region I'm around in. I figure that one crafter.. then do the rest as better outfitted starting out. :D

Arohk

Fair enough. Though not everyone is a hacker either. Better safe than sorry anyways, I agree. c: Thanks for the concern.

I can't wait to see the new content that they will be adding. There's infinite potential with all of the lore and geography~

Dashenka

Everybody still happy with the game? Happy enough to pay the steep monthy fee? Work's settling down in a month orso, need to know whether to buy TESO or not :)

Just booked my holiday so I can alreayd see myself sort of lying on my lounge chair in the Maldivean sun with a cocktail in one hand and my laptop on my lap playing TESO :P

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Dashenka on April 14, 2014, 08:49:10 AM
Everybody still happy with the game? Happy enough to pay the steep monthy fee? Work's settling down in a month orso, need to know whether to buy TESO or not :)

Just booked my holiday so I can alreayd see myself sort of lying on my lounge chair in the Maldivean sun with a cocktail in one hand and my laptop on my lap playing TESO :P

Well my one-eyed Nord is creeping up on 25th level and I'm having a blast crafting.. I figure if I can get about six to eight more items to get researched before I start looking for a trade skill guild. :D I got MOST leathers @ 3 traits, and most heavy armor pieces @ 1 trait.

Arohk

I'm even more happy with the game. So I'd say that's a yes! I would recommend it. Doesn't feel so steep as you are playing it, as all the fun and features are well worth it.

The Dark Raven

Bought the Imperial Edition ad will be playing as soon as I get my new computer ordered.  it cannot chug on my laptop-with-full-hard-drive.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.