News:

Main Menu

Elder Scrolls Online

Started by Callie Del Noire, April 01, 2014, 01:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

FINALLY fixed my DAMN subscription crap and am BACK online! Hope to see you all there! Now... who did I owe invites to?

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Kuje

Not sure how many are interested but the console version of this for the Xbox One and PS4 has been pushed back six months, so they say probably not until 2015 instead, when it was supposed to be out next month.

Dovel

So is everyone off adventuring and having fun across the war torn lands? I know I am. Found a good amount of RP so far also, on the NA side of course. I haven't tried the EU server yet but it looks like that side is active also.

If you are looking for a RP hub try searching, TESO-RP. Seems most of the RP community posts there, and lists any in game events per faction.

Also, Trident Dawn is a nice small RP based group if you happen to be in the Daggerfall Covenant and need a Guild.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Arohk

Oh definitely. Still love the game and everyone in it~

I might have to take a look at that RP community, too! I've always wanted to do something like that in an Elder Scrolls game. c: After all, that's what it's been all about for me through the years I have been a fan. Immersion and playing each character differently. I'm not in DC though. EP all the way, baby!

AmberStarfire

I'm stuck in the circus of cheerful slaughter. It's not that it's bugged. I just went wandering into Shadowfen when my character wasn't a high enough level and ughh.. can't get past the last section of it. Getting killed again.. and again.. and again..

*looks glum*

Dovel

Oh no. Can you teleport out and just come back later? Maybe teleport out, abandon the quest and re-take it at a higher level.

AmberStarfire

Yeah I can. I may do that.

Callie Del Noire

Right now, I'm just trying to level up enough to finish off my 'Vestige' quest line. I do well to one point and the mobs curb stomp me then. 

So I'm at level 44 trying to grind up two more levels before returning to try again.

AmberStarfire

I have the American megaserver installed on my desktop now so if anyone wants to be added as a friend, let me know.

My character on there is still like level 4 so it will take time to build her up.

Spero

I want to play, but at the samw time I don't. I've heard good and bad things about the game.

What do you guys think? Worth the money?
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Chris Brady

Having been in the beta, and seen that in at least one review, it literally hasn't changed (The bad quest system, the lack of doing anything in a party, the obscene cost of just about anything, and the amount of money you get per kill) I say no.  Wait until it goes free to play in a year.

Personal opinion.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

AmberStarfire

I'd say it depends on what you like and what the game will be to you/how long you'll play it for. It's the first MMO I've played indepth (most of my gameplay has been on the EU server), and it feels a bit like a home away from home for me. It's worth it.. to me, but that doesn't necessarily mean it would be worth it to you.

Dashenka

It's a good game. I cancelled my subscription though. It's just missing something for me. For a game that's been tested so much, you do get a lot of strange Bethesda bugs which aren't major, but enough to feel annoyed. The group system is a bit too simple, the crafting a bit too complicated and tedious.

I do recommend it though because what it does do, is bring Cyrrodil to life. The atmosphere you get in the game is mindblowing.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dovel

If anyone from E is still lurking around and seeking adventure, we still have an RP Guild DC side.

The Afterlight Accord has decent RP in game and on the Guild forums. Play times for most people is in the evening but you may encounter someone during the day. And with Update 3 coming next month there is always something to do.