News:

Main Menu

Favorite Graphjams

Started by Bliss, September 11, 2008, 10:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Paradox

Oops, one more-

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MagicalPen

Erm, I think the point of this thread was Graphjams, not all that other stuff.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Bliss

Original Poster sez: The other stuff, while not technically Graphjams, (A) are in the spirit and (B) are cracking up the Bliss, who really needs that right now, and therefore are cool to stay!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

King

AcidCrayfish

Trieste

Even I laughed at this one, okay?

Inkidu

For you GI Joe fans *Raises hand*

Paradox

Okay so, I'll make sure I only post true "graph jams" this time around.

Paradox

For my fellow Princess Bride Fans: